Kozaza is based in Seoul and has more than 4,000 properties all over South Korea, including home stays, entire homes and apartments. Kozaza Korea also offers hanoks, which are traditional Korean homes that make for an authentic travel experience.
Browse Vacation Rentals on Tripping.com
Things to Know About Kozaza
- Users can utilize the Kozaza message service to interact between hosts and guests.
- Once users book a vacation rental with Kozaza, hosts have 24 hours to confirm or deny the booking.
- Kozaza offers photography and video assistance for hosts posting their properties. Translation services are also provided by Kozaza for translating property descriptions.
- Once a user creates an account, they can "heart" properties to save them in a list as their favorite.
- Kozaza in Korean means "sleep well as baby."
What People Are Saying About Kozaza
"If you're making travel plans, these 24 apps can help you make the personal connections you'll need to create an unforgettable trip filled with authentic experiences.
If you happen to be traveling in Seoul, South Korea and are seeking an authentic cultural experience, be sure to check out Kozaza.com. Designed to help people share space Korean style, Kozaza is focused on stays in Hanoks, traditional Korean houses, and currently has about 1,000 listings." - Shareable
"What a wonderful testament to the brilliance of Korea!" - Eric Schmidt, Google
Kozaza Customer Care
Kozaza: How It Works