Orbirental’s mission is to make the vacation rental reservation process easy. Designed by vacation rental and technology industry experts, this web based application was created specifically to streamline and simplify vacation rental management.
Vacation rental managers, agencies, and even bed and breakfasts and small hotels will all benefit from using Orbirental’s. Their product is meant to improve the reservation system, thus allowing owners and managers to scale bookings with speed and ease. If a team of individuals manages rentals together, they too can collaborate effectively using Orbirental to assign tasks and track inquiries collectively.
Fortunately for those new to Orbirental, the site offers live online demonstrations as well as product walk-throughs over the phone.
Things to Know About Orbirental
Orbirental is a brand new, innovative vacation rental management platform with its head office based in San Francisco. Orbirental was built with the thought that managing 1000 rental properties should be no more difficult than managing one property. Further, Orbirental believes that the software you are using should not become more complicated, nor should you have to increase your costs as you grow. As such, whether you're a single property owner or a large agency managing thousands of vacation properties with a large team, Orbirental should be the software you are using.
In order to achieve this vision, Orbirental leverages technology, automation and integrations with best practice partners to make the entire process, from initial inquiry to successful stay as quick and seamless as possible.
For property managers, Orbirental provides them with a team-based platform that includes:
1. A highly intuitive and visual dashboard to receive, allocate, and respond to leads in real time
2. Real time notifications
3. Automation of tasks such as quotes, check-in instructions, payment reminders with configurable triggers
4. Channel management, automated channel updates and calendar syncing
5. An integrated, full-featured payment system
6. The ability to slice and dice agency data to help make business decisions based on advanced analytics
7. Integration with best practice partners for pricing automation, home automation, accounting, service providers and many more
8. An API-driven architecture allowing customized solutions, responding to business requirements that may be unique to the particular property manager or agency
Orbirental Customer Care