Niumba is a Spain-based vacation company known for its extensive inventory of beautiful properties like private holiday homes, villas, and beach houses all throughout its home country. Beyond Spain, Niumba also has listings in more than 70 other countries.
Founded in 2005, Niumba was created by the ecommerce leader Grupo Intercom. In 2013 it was acquired by TripAdvisor, and since then Niumba offers travelers more than 180,000 vacation rentals around the world. Niumba remains as one of the most reputable and popular vacation rental by owner companies for Spanish hosts. Niumba could be the perfect fit for your next vacation, especially if you are planning a Spanish holiday!
Things to Know About Niumba
- Niumba offers full refunds as an added protection to travelers.
- There are legal rental contracts to enhance safety of both guests and hosts.
- Niumba provides various verifications for listings, including visits by Niumba staff to some properties.
- Niumba properties will be cross-listed on the main TripAdvisor site. This ensures millions of travelers have access to viewing the listings every year. Hosts can choose to bolster their listing's visibility on both channels by paying for an advertising package through TripAdvisor.
- You can find Niumba in English through the search feature on TripAdvisor.
What Others Are Saying About Niumba
"50 Essential Sites, Vacation Rentals Category"
- El Pais, via El Viajero blog