Interhome is a Swiss vacation rental company that offers access to top quality holiday homes and apartments worldwide. As of 2015, Interhome has an inventory of more than 33,000 holiday homes and apartments in 31 countries.
Interhome has been a major player in the vacation rental industry for 50 years. Founded in 1965 in as Swiss Chalets, the company established its Interhome brand for decades before it became a wholly owned subsidiary of Hotelpan in 1989. Today it is part of Switzerland's leading retail company, Migros. Interhome offers travelers a unique range of lodging options, from cottages to villas to mountain chalets. This company is particularly recommended to vacationers planning their next Eurotrip.
Things to Know About Interhome
- Interhome reviews are available for each listing.
- The complete service handles the booking process, fulfillment, key handover and final cleaning.
- Customer Service is available 24/7.
- TripAdvisor has an exclusive partnership with Interhome that allows guests to write reviews that will be co-branded and visible on both sites. Travelers can search for Interhome properties and availability on TripAdvisor, but must proceed to the Interhome website to book by telephone or book a vacation online.
- Payments are made in full before the travel date.
What Others Are Saying About Interhome
"...the leading European villa and apartment specialist..." - Travolution
Telephone: +41 04 3810 9126