Homelike is a booking site that helps travelers find temporary yet long-term furnished accommodations in Europe. Their expansive database includes hundreds of verified apartments, with up-to-date listings and price transparency. With over 12,000 apartments in 50 cities as of 2016, Homelike claims to have the biggest portfolio of furnished apartments in the continent. The company launched as a startup December 2014 in Cologne, Germany. Since then, Homelike has become a go-to for business travelers as a cost friendly alternative to hotels.
Things to know about Homelike
- Apartments are individually furnished and equipped with internet access.
- Renters have options for cleaning, laundry or full fridge services.
- The rental period must be a minimum of one month, and can last up to several years.
- Every tenancy with Homelike is insured for up to one year.
- The entire booking process, including contract signing and payment, is online.
- Homelike works with companies to manage business travel under a single account. More than 400 companies rent with Homelike.
- Listing an apartment with Homelike is free, with a service fee for a successful rental.
- Homelike helps apartment providers with the furnishing, rental contract and pricing of the rental space.
What others are saying about Homelike
“[Homelike] has made some savvy partnerships, such as with insurance giant Axa, to grow its business. Its target customers—companies and business travelers looking for one-month- and longer- rentals—could be lucrative and recurring.” – Tnooz
“Homelike has established a market leading platform that brings the business travel and real estate industries together. This PropTech disrupts the real estate industry, especially the market for temporary housing. Homelike has established itself as a corporate housing expert and is now the largest provider in German speaking markets.” – Hospitality Net
Homelike FAQs: https://www.thehomelike.com/faqs
Homelike Customer Support: https://www.thehomelike.com/ueber-uns
Telephone (International) +49 221 988 611 88
Fax: + 49 221 64 30 64 79