ExecuStay provides temporary housing for executives for stays of a month or more. The company offers apartments, studios and houses in more than 300 cities in the US., with over 6,000 homes available. Execustay is part of Oakwood Worldwide, the leading global provider of corporate housing.
Founded in 1987, ExecuStay was one of the first corporate housing companies to go public, in 1997. The corporation was purchased by Marriott International in 1999 and functioned as a division of the Marriott International Hotel Chain, until 2012, when Oakwood Worldwide, a privately held, industry leader in international corporate accommodations, acquired Execustay. Now, Marriott International is a partner of Oakwood Worldwide, which allows guests to benefit from using either brand and accumulate points that can be applied to the other company (Marriott Rewards Point Program).
Things to Know About ExecuStay
- ExecuStay only offers accommodations in the U.S., but its affiliate network, Oakwood Worldwide (accessible on the Execustay site), offers international accommodation for business travel.
- Each residential listing is hand picked, and move-in ready within two business days.
- All the details about each listing are available including: furnishings, utilities and amenities.
- All apartments are required to have a list of amenities, including wifi, furnishings and kitchen, dining, bathroom, and utility supplies to make the user experience easy and comfortable. The list is available on their website.
- ExecuStay is a partner of Marriott International, so Marriott Reward members can earn points at their ExecuStays.
- ExecuStay has available insurance housing, relocation housing, Federal government and military housing, in addition to temporary, furnished, corporate housing.
- ExecuStay has local experts who help guests become integrated into their new home.
How to Use ExecuStay
On the homepage, type in your desired destination in the city and state box and click 'Find' to view listings in that area. You can also select 'Search Apartments' in the header, and view cities and states alphabetically. Once you have found the listing you desire, select 'Check rates & availability' or 'Contact a representative' to book.
What People Are Saying About ExecuStay
"My stay here was great. I have been traveling for business non-stop recently, and it was so nice to finally be able to take a break from eating out with the full size kitchen. The apartment was very clean, and well organized. The gym was also a good size and had much more equipment than I was expecting. The construction was a little annoying, but it was a small price to pay for amazing location and apartment. I would highly recommend this Execustay to anyone!" - Execustay customer, Millennium Park Plaza Exceustay
"The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly. Very close to parks, shopping, and restaurants. Very nice workout facilities as well as parking ramp available. There was some construction going on, but still fairly easy to navigate through. We would certainly return to stay in the future." -Execustay customer, Millennium Park Plaza Exceustay
ExecuStay Customer Service
|ExecuStay Reservations||888.220.0301 (6:00 a.m. - 8:30pm PT, 7 days a week)|
|Customer Service||888.340.2521 (6:00 a.m. - 8:30pm PT, 7 days a week)|
|Government Housing||888.340.2521 (6:00 a.m. - 8:30pm PT, 7 days a week)|
|Insurance Housing Solutions||800.990.9292 (24 hours, 7 days a week)|
|International Housing||1.877.771.8484 (24 hours, 7 days a week)|
|Relocation Housing||888.220.0301 (6:00 a.m. - 8:30pm PT, 7 days a week)|
They also have on-site email submissions here