Cofman.com is a Danish travel portal site that makes it easy for people looking for vacation rentals in Europe to find what they’re looking for. Founded in 2000, Cofman’s website says that they’ve served over 1 million people in searching for holiday rentals across Europe and credits itself with over 300,000 clients.
The company’s philosophy is centered around making the search for a holiday home flexible and easy by offering a search engine that can cater to all of their clients’ needs.
About Cofman.com's Vacation Rentals
While the site primarily succeeds in Danish vacation rentals, having collected 95 percent of all rental homes in Denmark, their inventory includes vacation rentals, or holiday lets as some call them, in 17 European countries, including France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Switzerland among others. This makes Cofman.com one of the largest vacation rental sites worldwide, and the largest in Scandinavia, with offerings of over 200,000 rental homes across the continent.
Things to Know About Cofman.com
Cofman is 100 percent Danish owned and its headquarters are in Herning, Denmark. The company has roughly 30 employees from five different countries working to assist vacationers.
Property owners do not list directly on Cofman.com. Instead, Cofman works with over 100 vacation rental providers in order to offer a large inventory to those searching for a vacation home.
Cofman develops their own algorithms so that users can find properties available to them at cost effective rates.
Here are some things that Cofman offers to travelers searching for rentals in Europe:
1. Price Guarantee, so that clients are assured that they’re finding the best rates for available rentals.
2. Customer reviews to able clients to read about experiences that many have already had at certain rental properties.
3. Short stay options, with a minimum of two nights.
4. Cofman’s Price Calculator allowing clients to see costs easily.
5. Customer service via chat and phone so that users can get help when needed.
6. Both simple and advanced search when looking for vacation rental properties. Simple search includes destination search, time frame, number of persons and pets for the house, maximum price option (including an option to only search for discounted rentals) and how many bedrooms you prefer the house to have. The advanced search allows you to check off how close you would like to be to water if that’s a preference as well as distance from grocery stores. It also allows clients to add how young they would like the house to be. Lastly, clients can check off amenities that they prefer their vacation home to have.