CanadaStays is Canada’s largest vacation rental source with properties throughout the country. Unlike most Canadian vacation rental sites, which focus on metropolitan cities, CanadaStays has a wide variety of options from big city apartments to cottages in the countryside. With over 50,000 vacation rentals ranging from cottages to resorts, CanadaStays has the greatest variety of vacation rentals that will match any of guests’ vacation rental needs.
CanadaStays was founded in Toronto, Canada in 2008 by Mark Bordo, who wanted to bring the online vacation rental industry to the mainstream Canadian travel market. Since being founded, CanadaStays has become the largest search engine for vacation rentals in Canada and now has over 50,000 rentals spread throughout the country. HomeAway, one of the world's leading vacation rental sites and one of our partners, is one of CanadaStays.com's investors.
Things to Know About CanadaStays
- CanadaStays offers cottages, cabins, chalets, resorts, lodges, B&Bs and unique accommodations throughout the country
- The site allows owners to update and manage their listings 24/7, communicate with potential guests, and manage bookings effortlessly.
- CanadaStays’ rentals offer up to five times more space than a standard hotel room.
- If users want to take a trip and don’t know where to go, CanadaStays’ site offers trending destination suggestions.
- No matter how large a group is, there is a rental perfect for it! CanadaStays’ rentals sleep two to twenty-plus people.
- Listing on CanadaStays
- Owners who want to add their property to CanadaStays can choose between two payment methods. The first option is to pay $349 annually and 0% per booking, or to pay $0 Upfront and 10% per booking.
How To Use CanadaStays
Input your travel destination into the search bar, and scour listings in that area. There are multiple filters you can choose and the option to search by driving distance as well, which is unique to CanadaStays. Once you find a listing you like, click on it to enter your travel dates and hit “book this property”. Users can also request owner information on the property listing page. Popular destinations on the site include Wasaga Beach and Cape Breton Island, among other waterfront places. Fishing enthusiasts can also search top fishing destinations.
What People Are Saying About CanadaStays
“Despite the expansion on many fronts, the company aims to stay true to its quality-control ethos.” – Tnooz
“CanadaStays provides property owners with a simple and effective marketing solution that gets their property listings in front of millions of people, while providing travelers with unique accommodation options in destinations where they travel to most.” – Morningstar
“The condo was very clean, comfortable, and safe. With so many of us staying there we never ran out of hot water and the modern appliances made what chores we had to do a breeze. The owner was very helpful and responded quickly to any requests.”
– CanadaStays Customer
CanadaStays Customer Service
Toll Free Phone Number 1(866) 808-6210
Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM EST
Inquiries, payments, or other documents can be mailed in at the customer's preference.
205-10 Alcorn Ave
Toronto, Ontario M4V3A9 Canada