Bungalow.Net is a holiday accommodations search engine that was founded in 1996 in Willemstad, the Netherlands. They have a rapidly growing inventory of over 32,331 rentals that are located all over Europe, with an emphasis on France, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, and Italy. They also have a concierge service that supports guests in English, German, Dutch, and Spanish to help with any issues that make come up while booking your rental. With a large selection of rentals ranging from chalets to villas - you are sure to find the perfect rental for your next vacation on Bungalow.Net!
Things To Know About Bungalow.Net
- Bungalow.Net has a large variety of rentals that range from studios to castles - perfect for any type of vacation.
- Their team of customer service representatives are local experts, so you can be sure you are getting the most accurate information about the destination you have chosen.
- The site includes reviews from past customers.
- The site can be translated into 9 languages for your convenience.
- Looking for a last minute rental? Bungalow.Net can filter out all the last minute rentals available to make choosing one a quick and easy process!
- Bungalow.Net has a no-rent-no-pay policy, which means that those who list their rental do not have to pay until a reservation is made.
How To Use Bungalow.Net
Bungalow.Net uses a funnel-type search that starts with all countries and can get as specific as a particular city. As you continue to narrow your search, the number of rentals will decrease (which can be seen on the Search button in parentheses).
Please note - you will have to start by using the country filter and will have the option to continue to narrow your search from there. When you click on the -all countries- tab, you will have the option to pick from the extensive list of countries and just have to click on the one you would like to browse before the site will automatically refresh with your new search results.
If you are looking for a vacation but are not quite sure what type of vacation you want - scroll down on the homepage to see a selection of 'Last Minute' offers, weekend breaks, and holiday parks.
What People Are Saying About Bungalow.Net
"We were very pleased with the reservation service we received from Bungalow.Net. The booking process was easy to use and all queries were promptly answered." - Bungalow.Net Customer
"I'm very well supported by the team of Bungalow.Net and I rented a house on the island for a very low price. I was very happy with it and have Bungalow.Net when recommended by a friend who wanted a weekend away." -W. Kerkhoff, Trust Pilot
Bungalow.Net Customer Service
Phone Number: +31 (0)383330101
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 8:30 pm (UTC+1)
Doctor of Deenweg 98,8025
BJ Zwolle, the Netherlands
Email: [email protected]