About Bring Fido
BringFido.com is a dog travel directory of over 25,000 pet-friendly vacation rentals, hotels, campsites and bed & breakfasts. The site includes detailed pet policies, reviews and online reservations for pet-friendly accommodations in over 150 countries worldwide.
BringFido.com was founded by Melissa Halliburton in 2005, after she adopted her dog, Rocco, and was frustrated by the difficulty of finding pet friendly travel accommodations. She launched the company to help other dog owners and travel enthusiasts locate dog friendly lodging.
Things to Know About BringFido.com
- BringFido.com has a mobile app available on itunes.
- BringFido.com provides information about airline and hotel pet policies as well as recommendations for animal friendly attractions and restaurants in over 10,000 cities.
- BringFido.com has a toll-free number that customers can call if they need help locating pet services.
- BringFido.com has confirmed the pet policies on every hotel listed on their site.
- There is no booking fee for guests and the company guarantees that its users get the best price. If users find a lower rate, BringFido.com will refund the difference.
- With each booking, users can choose a free gift on their website like a T-shirt or woof sticker.
- BringFido.com donates a portion of their profit to pet charities, human societies and animal rescue groups.
- Since its launch in 2005, BringFido.com has helped more than half a million people take their dog on vacation.
- The company helps over 100,000 dog owners to take vacations each month.
How to use BringFido.com
Users may search for accommodation by entering their travel dates and destination into the designated search box on the homepage (as depicted in the image above). They can also click on one of the tabs at the top of the page to learn more about pet-friendly restaurants, activities, air travel, pet services, activities as well as a pet forum.
Bring Frido users can also review a variety of pet friendly travel resources, including information about dog friendly restaurants; top dog-attractions like dog beaches and pet friendly shopping; airline pet policies as well as tips for flying with your dog; and information about dog grooming and veterinary clinics.
The top 25 destinations on Bring Fido include:
What People Are Saying About BringFido.com
“If you're on the road with man's best friend, the BringFido.com App can help you find a ton of pet friendly places to crash, play, and eat.” - Lifehacker
“The app allows users to search and find the best pet-friendly hotels across the U.S. Not only does the app outline places to stay, it also informs users of other amenities and pet policies each hotels offers. “Bring Fido” also recommends pet-friendly beaches, off-leash parks, outdoor restaurants and other animal attractions around your vacation destination.” - Fox News
Bring Fido Customer Service
PO Box 1489
Travelers Rest, SC 29690