Tripping.com Gas Card Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Sponsor, Administrator & Prize Provider: Tripping International Inc. (Tripping.com), 111 New Montgomery St, Floor 5, San Francisco, CA 94105.
1. Giveway Period: The Tripping.com Gas Card Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on October 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on October 31, 2015.
2. Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering the Tripping.com Gas Card Giveaway (the "Giveaway") accessible at the domain https://www.tripping.com/guests/gas-card-giveaway (the "Tripping.com"), you ("you" and/or "Participant") hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Giveaway, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Giveaway, whose decisions are final.
3. Eligibility: Open only to legal U.S. residents in all 50 U.S. states who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) of Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, web designers, and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Entering the Giveaway: To register for the Giveaway and be entered into the drawing, users need to: (i) go to the following URL https://www.tripping.com/guests/gas-card-giveaway, provide their name and valid email address; (ii) agree to recieve email communications from Tripping.com; (iii) agree to these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If you unsubscribe to receive future emails, all entries you may have will be automatically removed from any potential future prize drawings. By entering, you acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Giveaway. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or education institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. Receiving Additional Entries: Once entered into the Giveaway online, Participants will be presented with a special link which can be shared with others for the opportunity to gain up to ten (10) “Bonus Entries” (five per share, 2 shares max). Such entries can be gained once the person whom the Participant shared it with signs up to the Giveaway through such shared link.
6. Alternate Entry: On a 3" x 5" card, handprint your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), email address, and date of birth, insert 3" x 5" card in a #10 envelope, affix proper postage to envelope and mail to: Tripping.com Gas Card Giveaway, 111 New Montgomery St, Floor 5, San Francisco, CA 94105. Entries must be postmarked and received by the deadline stated in section 1 above in order to be eligible for the prize drawing. LIMIT TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON. Mail-in entries that are incomplete, illegible, inaccurate or postage-due entries will be automatically disqualified. All alternate entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
7. Entry Limits: There is a limit of eleven (11) entries per Participant for the duration of the Giveaway; one (1) regular entry (via registration) and ten (10) Bonus Entries (via sharing). Entries in excess of the limits herein will not be entered and/or counted for the drawing.
8. Grand Prize (the "Prize"): One (1) $100 value gas card to be given away at the end of the Giveaway period. Total approximate retail value of the prize is $100.
Please note: Prize may take up to 3-6 weeks to be delivered (depending on availability).
9. Prize Taxes: All federal, state, local and other tax liabilities arising from this Giveaway, including, without limitation, winning the Prize, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
10. Odds/Drawing/Winner Notification: Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random Prize drawing will take place on or about November 4, 2015. The Prize drawing will be conducted at random by Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Potential Prize Winner will be contacted via email. If the potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Administrator will select a max of two (2) alternate winners. If no contact has been made with an alternate after a reasonable effort has been made during five (5) business days from the first notification attempt), the Prize shall not be awarded. Unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
11. Prize Restrictions: All expenses relating to acceptance of winning the Prize that are not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Specifics of Prize are subject to availability and at Sponsor's sole discretion. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value should the Prize become unavailable. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Giveaway Entities.
12. General Conditions: The prize is non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use by Sponsor and its designees of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or photograph for advertising, promotional and other purposes on-line and off-line in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical or any other errors in any Giveaway materials. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Giveaway, or fraud, unauthorized human intervention or other reasons that compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or suspend, modify, and/or terminate the Giveaway and, if terminated, at Sponsor's discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the event requiring such termination. If the Giveaway is terminated due to tampering or other difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.Tripping.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Giveaway is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. You are not permitted to share the same email address with any other person. Any attempt by you to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void your entry, and you may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible entries, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations and will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are also not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, mobile cellular devices, or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the e-commerce portion of this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Administrator that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (1) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (2) modify, suspend or terminate all or part of this Giveaway. Caution: Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the fullest extent of the law. In no event shall Sponsor or Administrator have any liability to award more than the advertised number of prizes listed in any prize category.
13. Limitation of Liability: You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, Web designers, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or from the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, lost, late, garbled, mutilated or illegible entries or postage-due mail, or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, or limitations of any kind or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs when processing entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway-related materials, mailing of prizes, or in awarding more prizes than are intended. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prizes and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California.
Tripping.com and their respective logos and taglines are trademarks of Tripping.com. © 2015 Tripping.com. All rights reserved.