Freedom is what everyone desires on vacation, and this outstanding water-front East Wakefield vacation rental cottage will give you exactly that. Settled on 100 feet of pristine Pine River Pond shoreline in a secluded cove, this newly renovated house has everything you need for the ultimate lakeside retreat, from a comfortably furnished patio and private dock to a beautiful location with incredible views!
This welcoming 2-bedroom 1-bathroom cottage offers the ideal lake getaway experience with enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests throughout 1, 000 square feet of rustically charming living space, making this property well-suited for families and friends looking to escape the buzz of everyday life and have some good, old fashioned fun on the water! Located right on the shores of Pine River Pond, a picturesque 600-acre lake, this house will let you easily partake in all your favorite lakefront activities - jump right into the water to cool off on a hot afternoon, or walk along the private dock before taking your boat out for an eventful day of water skiing and fishing
All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible can be found within the home's spotless interior, including air conditioning, 3 flat screen TVs and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience. When you're not utilizing the large gas grill outside, prepare tasty home-cooked dinners in the comfort of the unit's fully equipped kitchen, modernly furnished with high-end appliances and all the other necessary culinary tools. Surf the web via the complimentary wireless internet access during your downtime, or use the provided iPod dock to listen to your favorite music throughout the house. At the end of the day, relax on the patio and watch as the sun sets over the water, creating a magnificent display of vibrant colors along the horizon. You could easily spend hours admiring the unique scenery here with views stretching both east and west across long distances of the lake, allowing for breathtaking sunrises and sunsets! After the sun goes down, gather with your loved ones around the outdoor fire pit, where you can gaze at the stars and tell stories about the day's adventures
Should you decide to venture from the tranquility of this peaceful vacation rental cottage during your stay, you'll encounter plenty of excitement nearby and won't have to go far to explore the area's most notable attractions! Positioned on the east edge of New Hampshire, East Wakefield offers beautiful scenery at every turn. Relish in the immense natural beauty as you take a short 40-minute drive past the many other small towns in the region on your way to spend the day at the ocean or North Conway and White Mountain National Forest – full of activities ranging from hiking and wildlife viewing to fishing and bicycling. There's also a grocery store and medical clinic close by for your convenience. This region truly has a little something for everyone!
If you've been hunting for the perfect opportunity to enjoy a peaceful lakeside getaway, this exceptional lakefront property will give you the freedom to unwind, soak up some sun, make fond memories and leave feeling energized. What are you waiting for? Reserve this charming East Wakefield vacation rental cottage today for a relaxing lake retreat you won't forget anytime soon!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances, private dock, large gas grill, spotless interior, complimentary wireless internet access, 3 TVs with DVD players, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Prime waterfront location on 100 feet of Pine River Pond shoreline in a secluded cove, perfect for kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking, water skiing, swimming, grilling and chilling!
- Enjoy sensational sunrise and sunset views from the home's private patio, stretching both east and west across the lake
- Only 40 minutes away from the ocean, North Conway and the White Mountains region!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds and 1 Full-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa on the Main Floor can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Queen-sized Air Mattresses are also provided to accommodate extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Pets Allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply