With a surface area of 100 m2, this self catering home of old world charm has vaulted ceilings (walls built of local stones), and genuine antique furniture. It has been fully renovated in 2008
It comprises :
* A bedroom with vaulted ceilings, one new and quality bed (160m), desk
* An ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi and separate WC
* A second bedroom with original bread oven, 2 beds (90 cm) which can be joined together to make a large king size bed
* A private shower room with shower cabin, wash basin and toilet
* A fully fitted kitchen (oven, fridge, 4 hobs, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine)
* A cosy sitting room leading to a secluded garden with two sunbeds and a small table and chairs for you to enjoy dining al fresco. It offers an other and independant entrance on the "Rue of the goats!"
Internet connection wifi, TV (french chanels only)
Bed linen and towels are provided. Beds are made up prior arrival. You just have to unpack !