Santa Marina Plaza (Adults Only)

  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom

Description

Just 8 km from Chania Town, the adults-only Santa Marina Plaza is beautifully located on the beach of St. Marina. It features a swimming pool and free private on-site parking

Modernly decorated, all air-conditioned rooms open to a balcony with straight or side views of the Cretan Sea or the garden. Facilities include an LCD TV with satellite channels, minibar and full length mirror. Bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer are available in the marble bathroom. Room service and laundry service are available

The breakfast buffet at the Santa Maria Plaza includes fresh, Cretan products. The pool bar serves refreshing drinks and snacks. At the main restaurant, guests can taste Greek and international cuisine while watching a live-show cooking. Mediterranean dishes can be served at the a la carte restaurant, right on the beach. The hotel also organizes guitar nights

Other hotel facilities include a hot tub and a well-equipped fitness room. Transfers by taxi can be arranged at extra charge. WiFi internet access is available

Please note that this property participates in the Greek breakfast initiative by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels

Please note that according to the deposit policy, 70% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival and the rest 30% will be charged upon arrival. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. Please inform Santa Marina Plaza (Adults Only) in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation

Amenities

  • Air Conditioner
  • Elevator/Lift
  • Fitness
  • Heating
  • Hot Tub/Spa
  • Internet
  • Laundry
  • Luxury
  • Pool

Map

Out of concern for privacy, this map displays an approximate location.