Lovely barn conversion offering spacious and comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests. Shared pool. Peace and quiet guaranteed!
This former barn has completly renovated and offers a spacious and well equipped holiday home for up to 6 guests. It enjoys a lovely private secluded grassy garden and a lovely pool to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gites. Situated in a rural hamlet, typical of the Perigord Noir, the surrounding area offers plenty of opportunity for long country walks, or cycle rides, with the lovely village of Daglan being just 2kms away. You can swim in the Céou river in Daglan, or in the Dordogne river at Castelnaud, both river banks have picnic areas and parking facilities, and pebble beaches ideal for paddling and swimming!
- The glass entrance door opens onto the huge open plan living room, bright and airy with tiled floor, exposed stone wall and beam. It comprises:
* a fully fitted kitchen, extremely well equipped with dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
* a dining area with wooden dining table and chairs seating 6
* a comfortable sitting area with sofa bed for more flexible sleeping arrangements (and suitable for someone with reduced mobility), TV, coffee table and lamps
* an extremely large and spacious shower room, with large walk in shower with fold down seat and handrail; toilet and washbasin
There is also a washing machine on this level
A solid wooden staircase leads up to the first floor with its polished wooden floors and exposed beams. A spacious landing, leads in turn to:
* A first double bedroom with double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, desk and chair. Windows to two sides ensure light and allow a through draft on warm nights!
* A second double bedroom with double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe and desk and chair. Lovely views over the fields in front of the house
* A third bedroom with two single beds, chairs and lamps
* A large toilet with washbasin completes this floor
Despite the comfort and space the interior of the house offers, it is surely outside where you will spend most of your time!
The private exterior space comprises:
* A large tiled terrace with table and chairs underneath the pergola, with barbecue for al fresco meals
* A small lawn area ideal for children's games
* The pool, 8m x 4m, has a removable cover enabling it to gain a few degrees in temperature, and also making it safe for the children. It is set 40m from the house and is to be shared with the guests of the adjacent gites
* Private parking under a second pergola for 2 cars
* Not forgetting the endless countryside, right on the doorstep just waiting to be explored!
The neighbouring house La Lousse (ref 0284) can be rented in conjunction, giving accomodation for larger families or groups up to 12 people