Whether you're looking to relax among breathtaking mountain scenery or fill your vacation with exciting outdoor activities, Grass Valley is the perfect destination for you! With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 6 to 8 guests, this inviting residence is ideal for families or a group of close friends seeking an escape from everyday life. Nestled in the pleasant, ideally located Alta Sierra neighborhood, this vacation rental cabin ensures the ultimate getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
This Tahoe-style log cabin sits just below 2, 200 feet in elevation, offering stunning views of the Sierra Nevadas
While you'll have easy access to exciting attractions via Highway 49, you'll feel like you're a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life, as this home is very secluded from the closest neighbors
You and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out and unwind in the cabin's spacious living room, featuring a stone fireplace, cozy furnishings, and a flat screen TV with SLING TV
After an eventful day in the great outdoors, prepare a tasty home-cooked meal in the open kitchen, fully equipped with all the necessary appliances and cooking tools
The back deck will serve as the ideal place to spend warm evenings enjoy al fresco meals with beautiful views of a rock outcropping and flat park-like expanse
Other amenities provided for your comfort and convenience include wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines
You won't have to venture far from this cabin to experience all the area has to offer!
From here, you'll be 15 minutes away from downtown Grass Valley and Nevada City, where you can enjoy historic sites, live entertainment, restaurants, and shopping
Spend the day outdoors, exploring the Yuba River, hiking, bird watching, or mountain biking
The golfers in your group will delight in the property's easy access to the Alta Sierra Country Club, situated just 3 miles away
San Francisco, Sacramento, and Truckee are also within easy reach of the cabin, so you certainly won't run out of things to see and do!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stone fireplace, wood burning stove, flat-screen TV with SLING TV streaming, free WiFi, and much more
- Perfect for guests wanting to hike, golf, kayak, ski, or mountain bike
- Great Grass Valley location - Easy access to attractions in Nevada City, Sacramento, San Francisco, and Truckee!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $65 per stay fee (Maximum 1 dog allowed, 50-pound weight limit, no cats allowed)
- Note that the driveway is steep
- Please note that there is an extra person fee of $20 per person, per night for every guest over 6 (maximum occupancy is 8 guests)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in