Relaxing lake days are right at your fingertips at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Gladwin vacation rental home, nestled right on the edge of Wiggins Lake. With one of the largest beaches on the lake and a ground-level deck - perfect for afternoon barbecues - this home is perfect for up to 8 guests to truly make the most out of their lake retreat. Spend your days cruising along the lake on the supplied boat or simply sitting out on the deck with a glass of wine as the golden sunset dips over the water
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Guest Cottage: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Cots
This peaceful home on Wiggins Lake boasts a large deck, giving way to beautiful views of the water. As soon as you arrive, sit on the deck as the group’s chef whips up a zesty barbecue dinner on the gas grill. The home is nestled on a quiet area of the lake with very little boat traffic, so you can enjoy ample peace and tranquility
Inside, the home offers 1, 500 square feet of living space, nautical decor, and a true cottage feel. If the weather isn’t fairing, join together for a board game around the coffee table or watch a movie marathon on the flat-screen cable TV
On days you’d like to dine inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped with all the necessary appliances to prepare your favorite recipes. A beautiful harvest table sits right off the kitchen, where you and your travel companions can enjoy hearty meals together while laughing over your day’s adventures
Come nighttime, you’ll find brand new mattresses and cozy arrangements in all bedrooms. The guest cottage is separate from the main house, providing optimum privacy for multiple families
In the mornings, pour yourself a cup of coffee and then take a morning stroll along the lake. If you have a couple of extra crackers, let the swans eat right from your hand. The way the morning sun lights the lake is truly a sight to behold!
Fishermen, be sure to bring all your gear, as Wiggins Lake is littered with pike and bass. If you’re not much of a fishermen, take the pontoon out for an evening boat ride instead to listen to the call of the loons
For a bit of adventure, canoe down Cedar River. You can be dropped off at the river and then finish your canoe ride right where you parked
If golf is your game, Gladwin Heights Golf Course is just 3 miles away. Afterwards, enjoy a nice dinner at the Riverwalk Grill to treat everyone to some of the area’s best cuisine
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, large deck, gas grill, outdoor dining area, dock, large driveway, and more!
- A 2012 Bennington 70 Horse Power Yahama 4 stroke is available for travelers with a refundable $300 damage deposit during the summertime. Please note the boat is only available May 1st through October 15th and the cost is included in the rental rate for Memorial day through Labor Day. During off-season, please reach out with requests for the boat and additional fees may apply
- Beautiful Gladwin location on the edge of Wiggins Lake. Enjoy easy access to a plethora of lake activities, golfing, restaurants, shops, fishing, boating, and so much more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (20 pound weight limit, non-shedding dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property sleeps 8 on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 2 additional guests with use of the 2 cots
- Please note that the boat is included in the rental rate from Memorial Day through Labor Day and can be requested at an additional fee during off-season. If the pontoon is rented, it must be rented for entire length of stay and it must be returned with tanks full or $7 per gallon will be obtained (arrangements to be made with homeowner prior to arrival)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in