Discover the natural beauty of Bessemer when you stay in this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage that sleeps 9. You and your guests are destined to enjoy the forested views as you indulge in your favorite winter sport - skiing the slopes at Big Powderhorn Mountain or Big Snow Resorts, just minutes away! Newly renovated, this home seamlessly blends rustic decor with modern amenities, creating the perfect home-away-from-home!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
As soon as you arrive, you’re immediately welcomed by the open floor plan and warm hardwood floors featured throughout this cozy cottage
The living room boasts a central stone wood-burning fireplace, along with plush red furniture, inviting you to kick back, relax, and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Connect to the free WiFi and easily check the weather conditions for the remainder of your stay!
Follow the beautiful wood paneling as it lines the ceiling from the living room into the fully equipped kitchen, where you can prepare home-cooked meals with ease. Share your meal and good conversation at the dark walnut pub-style table with seating for 6
When you're ready for a good night's rest, slip into one of the 2 queen-sized pillow topped mattresses in the main bedrooms. The third bedroom offers a comfortable twin-over-full bunk bed, with additional sleeping available on the provided full air mattress
Nestled in a quiet Bessemer neighborhood, this updated cottage is perfect for a group of friends or a family retreat! Nature lovers unite in this ideally located property minutes from skiing, snowshoeing, tubing, biking, fishing, and other outdoor excursions!
You'll be less than a mile from Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort, which features kid-friendly runs, 3 gourmet restaurants, and access to over 11 miles of Nordic cross-country skiing trails. If you want to change up the scenery, take a short 12 minute drive to the Big Snow Resorts - both Blackjack Mountain and Indianhead Mountain won't disappoint!
In the summertime, scout out your perfect fishing spot in the neighboring city of Ironwood, or book a charter boat to fish on Lake Superior near Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Don’t want to catch your food? Visit Black River Valley Pub for live music, great ambiance, and some of the best seafood dishes around
For a longer day trip, take an hour’s drive northeast and delight in the abundance of waterfalls within Porcupine Mountains Wilderness Park. From the sandstone terraced shelf in Agate Falls to the secluded brook of Greenstone Falls, everyone is bound to have a favorite waterfall scene!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning fireplace, furnished patio with firepit, and more!
- Premier location for every outdoor sport - Minutes from Big Powderhorn Mountain and Blackjack Mountain, tubing, snowshoeing, biking, hiking, fishing, and much more
- Airport: Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport - 3375 Airport Rd, Rhinelander, WI 54501, (~83 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 7 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 9
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in