This location offers pristine empty beaches, lush tropical waterfalls, green mountain peaks, and bright clear blue skies ALL YEAR round. Come escape to Kona Bali Kai on the "Big Island" of Hawaii. This unit is right ON the sand at the water's edge of the clear warm Pacific ocean and will serve as the ultimate setting for your upcoming tropical getaway!
Relax on the lanai as you watch the surfers, whales, turtles, boats and amazing sunsets
This vacation rental condo offers 3 bedrooms consisting of 2 guest bedrooms sharing a bathroom with shower, and one master bedroom with it's own private ensuite bathroom with shower. The living room couch is a a pull-out queen bed. From the moment you first arrive, you’ll become mesmerized by the property’s breathtaking surroundings, featuring panoramic views of the Kona Coast and TWO world-famous surf breaks: "Banyans" is the front and center view from this condo and often hosts surf contests. Its not uncommon to see famous professional surfers out "shredding" the waves right in front of your lanai and relaxing on the beach; The other world-class surf-break is called "Lyman's" which can be seen as you look toward the south. It cover's a much larger area and is one of the most popular breaks in the area when the surf gets big. Walking out the entry door of this unit, you'll see the mist-shrouded mountain peaks of Hualalai Volcano. Don't worry, it's dormant, and you can even hike to it's peak where it's said that there are flocks of millions of green parrots that can be seen in the rain forest at the top. There are so many activities and sights to see that it can be hard to choose what to do, so the activity stand in the lobby can help you choose. With the waves and all the activity here, please keep in mind this is not a quiet location, but you'll delight in leaving all the windows open 24/7 to allow the fresh ocean breeze keep you invigorated and the constant sounds of the ocean to keep you relaxed
Inside, this unit boasts beautiful decor, cozy furnishings, and plenty of natural light, making the space feel very bright and inviting. After an exhilarating day at the beach, look forward to relaxing in the spacious living room, where you can watch your favorite cable shows on the flat screen TV with DVD player. This condo is normally kept quite cool by the prevailing trade-winds. For those times when it warms up, there are A/C units in the master bedroom, the living room and one of the guest bedrooms for your comfort. The other guest bedroom with twin beds is not able to accommodate A/C
When you’re not out enjoying some succulent seafood at the great onsite restaurant, prepare a delicious meal at home in the condo’s fully equipped kitchen. Later, unwind outside on the lanai patio furniture as you sip a mai tai, watch for whales, and admire the stunning sunset behind the waves. Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons sunbathing by the alluring community swimming pool or soaking in the hot tub. All the other amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are here, including High-Speed wireless internet access, in-unit washer and dryer, and phone with complimentary nationwide calling, so you can easily keep in touch with your loved ones back home. This spectacular condo leaves nothing to be desired!
You can't beat this condo's amazing location - this condo is literally on-the-sand of the beach below! The fishermen in your group will delight in the vast opportunities for shore fishing, deep-sea fishing, and spearfishing in the close-by with Kona is known as the "Blue Marlin Capital Of The World" for good reason. A walk or short drive away is some of the best snorkeling and diving in the state. For the most experienced water-women and water-men, world-class snorkeling is possible right on the beach below, but water entry in front of the condo is for experts only. For those less experienced, the beautiful "Magic Sands" beach is only a few minutes away as long as there is no high surf. Should you find yourself in the mood for land-based activities, enjoy scenic hikes throughout the surrounding mountains, or head 5 minutes into town to browse the local shopping centers. The surfing can’t be beat as the many surf breaks right in front of the condo. Please keep in mind that this location is for expert surfers only
You'll also be a short drive from championship golf courses, and tennis courts. The possibilities for adventure are endless, all within walking distance or short drive of this condo!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, High-Speed wireless internet access, cable TV, DVD player, lanai with patio furniture for dining, gorgeous ocean and sunset views, and access to the condominium swimming pool, hot tub and fantastic onsite fish shop "The Poke Shack" that serves a wide variety of succulent "poke" (seasoned sushi grade tuna and marlin) as well as other local fare
- Master Bedroom: Cal King-sized Bed with ensuite private bathroom with shower with A/C
- Guest Bedroom 1: Two separated twin-sized beds with ceiling fan
- Guest Bedroom 2: Full-sized bed with A/C
- Guest Bathroom: shared by both guest bedrooms and fully accessible from living room
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- ADA ACCESSABILITY: This property is not officially handicap accessible, due to non-ADA configured bathrooms, showers with step-over raised thresholds and entry door with raised threshold. BUT - the complex has elevators and this unit is single level, therefore, depending on the nature of the disability, some physically disabled guests may find that this unit can accommodate them
- Additional fees and taxes apply
Tax ID: TA-092-786-6880-01