This splendid 150 sqm house, located in a quiet residential area, offers you all the comfort for an exceptional stay in Cannes. A few steps from the Cannet, it can comfortably accommodate up to 7 travelers
The house is ideal for families or groups of friends wishing to make the most of their stay
Very well equipped and able to comfortably accommodate up to 7 people, the house is located in a quiet residential area, with a swimming pool and a huge garden and terrace. Located near the Cannet, the house offers the following services:
On the ground floor :
- A beautiful living room of 50m2 with comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV, storage space and a nice dining table
- A separate kitchen with everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: microwave, stove, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and cooking utensils
- A beautiful master bedroom en suite with dressing room and featuring a comfortable double bed
- You will also have a laundry room and a garage
- 3 beautiful bedrooms each with 2 single beds, 1 single bed, 1 double bed with storage space
- 2 bathrooms, clean and well maintained, one with shower and bath, washbasin, towel dryer, hair dryer and 2 separate toilets
Guests can also enjoy meals outside on the terrace and have access to a barbecue!
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal air conditioning, a washing machine as well as an iron and ironing board. Double glazing offers more tranquility
Quality linens and towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules are also provided
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
House with parking. Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes, who will ensure the smooth running of your stay : handing over of keys, towels and sheets of hotel, professional cleaning but also assistance in case of need
Do not hesitate to contact us by mail if you have any question, we will answer you very quickly
We will also be delighted to share with you our favorite addresses!
Capital of cinema, city of stars and luxury. Cannes is known today throughout the world thanks to its International Film Festival. Third largest demographic city in the region, behind Nice and Antibes, this city offers a wide variety of tourist and cultural activities. With its feet in the water, Cannes is also a renowned seaside resort where the sun is (almost) always at the rendezvous. But the wealth of the city does not end there. Its history gives it a special identity. We discover a rich architecture, mysteries also with the iron mask
The city has several museums, such as the Museum of Castre, Malmaison, the Museum of the Sea, Miramar space, Villa Domergue. Which will please lovers of culture and arts
For those who prefer to rest in the sun, the many beaches of Cannes offer an exceptional setting: sun, clear sea and views of the islands of Lérins in the distance
For fans of the game, Cannes also has three casinos: the Palm Beach, at the end of the Croisette; The Casino de la Croisette and the casino Les Princes
You will have at disposal a bus stop at only 100m or 2min on foot (bus 11a, 17, R3). Cannes train station is a 11-minute drive away