Enjoy a relaxed getaway at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps up to 7 in SeaTac. Nestled within Washington’s Puget Sound North Area, this property offers easy access to many attractions. Spend time in both Seattle and Tacoma, while exploring all the shopping, dining, natural features and cultural sites found between these two popular port cities!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Cot
A vibrant, well-appointed living space with classically-inspired decorations welcomes you into this residential, 2, 300 square foot home
Sit on the large, comfortable sectional couch in the living room, get a fire started in the wood-burning fireplace and enjoy a book or movie on the flat screen TV with a Roku streaming device
The living room flows openly into the lovely dining area. An elegant, finished-wood dining table that seats 6 provides the perfect space to share special, homemade meals with your family or travel partners
Follow the hall into the fully equipped kitchen with spacious granite countertops and the modern mud room with a cocktail bar and casual seating for two. These rooms provide all the amenities and space you’ll need to prepare any dish!
A double-door leads from the dining room out into the backyard garden and patio. Relax and unwind on the outdoor furniture surrounding an in-ground garden fountain
The patio is adjacent to the back porch barbecue and bar area. A large gas grill, firepit and outdoor heater provide a great space for gathering outdoors during sunny days and clear, star-filled nights
Retreat inside after a long day and drift to sleep on a comfortable bed found in one of the three cozy bedrooms. The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and flat-screen TV with Roku device. Enjoy a refreshing morning shower in the master bathroom with a shower/tub combination and double-sink counter. Additional sleeping includes a cot with sheets provided (stored in garage but can be brought inside)
This property is about 4 miles east of the bay, situated between the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and Southcenter Shopping Mall
I-5 is very close and provides direct access to Seattle going north, and Tacoma going south
Head north for a day trip, stopping at the Museum of Flight, just under 8 miles away. Once you’ve seen the exhibits, finish the drive to Seattle, about 6 more miles north. Spend the day touring the city’s famous neighborhoods, shopping and dining, seeing a show at the Paramount Theatre and heading up the Space Needle for thrilling, panoramic views
About 20 miles south of the property is Tacoma, where you can spend another day exploring a completely new city. Visit the Museum of Glass for breathtaking exhibits dedicated to the glass medium and check out the Tacoma Dome and Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
The Fauntleroy Ferry is about 13 miles northwest and provides many connecting routes to experience the different islands and bays found in this area
There are also many surrounding mountain ranges and national forests. Cougar Mountain and Tiger Mountain are about 20 miles northeast, while Mt. Rainer is 50 miles south. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, you can take a 4-hour drive south to witness the famous Mount Saint Helens
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, free WiFi, A/C window units in living room, bedrooms, and dining room, 2 TVs with Roku streaming device, driveway parking for 5 cars, and much more
- Enjoy the backyard patio with a gas grill and fire pit perfect for barbecues!
- Great SeaTac location - Easy access to area interstates leading to popular cities like Seattle and Tacoma!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158 (3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that this property sleeps up to 6 in beds but has a maximum occupancy of 7 with additional sleeping available on a cot (stored in the garage but can be brought inside)
- Please note the homeowner owns the neighboring property, lives there seasonally, and may be present during your stay