Nestled amongst the unspoiled wilderness of the Pike National Forest, this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Woodland Park vacation rental house serves as the perfect Colorado home-away-from-home! Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen and an ideal location close to Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods will have you rejoicing in your stay at this property that sleeps up to 8 guests. Additionally, you're 7 minutes from Charis Bible College and a short drive from Colorado Springs and Buena Vista!
*Please note the owner lives on-site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Fitting in perfectly with the surrounding natural scenery, this stucco-style home, with a simple yet inviting exterior, leads way into a charming interior - where no amenity has been forgotten!
Tasteful decor and plush furnishings create a living area that was meant for relaxation! After a day outdoors, you'll be more than happy to unwind in front of the gas fireplace or sip tea while rehashing the events of the day with your fellow guests
Through the open-concept layout, the chef of the group will discover the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with everything they'll need to create succulent dishes for others to swoon over with admiration. Take in the lush forest views as you dine around the 4-person wooden table!
End the day with a soothing bath in the luxurious master bathroom featuring a garden tub, walk-in shower, and his-and-her sinks. Once the moon is high in the night sky, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep in equally comfortable queen-sized beds
Residing in the sought-after neighborhood of Woodland Park, this ideal rental property immerses its guests in the beauty of raw, untouched nature! The vast Pike National Forest surrounds the home, leading way to numerous outdoor adventures in the front range and beyond
Located just an hour south of the property, Pikes Peak - a spectacle everyone should see - awaits exploration. Enjoy the scenic drive as you make your way up to a lofty 14, 115-feet elevation. For a more challenging approach, hike Barr Trail, or take a unique route up the Pikes Peak Cog Railway, one of the world's highest railways!
Another not-to-be-missed attraction, Garden of the Gods, just a short 30-minute drive away, provides sightseeing and hiking through its grand rock formations. Spice up your visit with an off-roading jeep tour!
Additional outdoor activities like zip lining and spelunking can be found at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. Even more hiking along with fishing and rock climbing can be found at Eleven Mile State Park, only 44 minutes from the property
On rest days, venture 30 minutes south to Colorado Springs or over an hour north to Denver! Both offer a chance to indulge in metropolitan luxuries including shopping, dining, and indoor entertainment. If you'd like to stay closer to home, check out the shops of Woodland Park or visit the Charis Bible College campus, just 10 minutes away
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, porch, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs equipped with Roku, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, brand new carpet, and so much more
- Scenic Woodland Park location- Hiking, rock climbing, fishing, and more outdoor activities are nearly right out of your front door along with the famous 14'er Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, and Colorado Springs!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 (~ 30 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the garage is not for guest use
- 2 vehicles can be parked in the parking lot - no parking in driveway
- 2 vehicles is the maximum allowed at the property
- Please note that the property is not suitable for infants under the age of 2 and the house is not childproof