The 'Blue Octopus' is a cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, vacation rental cottage in Galveston that's just 2 blocks away from the seawall. The cottage comfortably sleeps 4 guests who want a home-away-from-home beach experience in a classic coastal cottage that was built over 100 years ago. Spend your days by the Gulf of Mexico, and your nights on the other side of the island dining and shopping in the historic downtown. Galveston is a unique island that has something for everyone!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
The ‘Blue Octopus’ was built in 1905, but you’d never guess that by opening the door! The interior recently underwent several years of renovations to bring the cozy cottage into the 21st century with modern appliances and decor
The spacious living room features a plush couch and a comfortable arm chair that are perfect for kicking back and watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV
Cook all of your meals right at home in the kitchen which features brand new stainless steel appliances, marvelous granite countertops, and beautiful white cabinets. The kitchen also has a breakfast bar with seating for 2
After you make dinner, enjoy your evenings in the fresh air out on the patio. The patio is shared with the cottage next door, but the ‘Blue Octopus’ has its own table, sitting area, and gas grill
The master bedroom has a comfortable queen-sized bed and a door that leads out to the patio space. There is also a queen-sized pullout bed in the living room that can accommodate 2 extra guests
The uniquely-decorated bathroom has all of the linens you’ll need during your wonderful beach getaway in Galveston
Take a quick walk down to the seawall, where you can rent paddle boards, or just hang out on the beach and watch the waves roll in
Galveston has great restaurants all over the island, but there’s no better place to go for fresh seafood than down by the seawall
The historic downtown district across the island is only a short drive from the cottage. The district has plenty of restaurants, bars, and shops to suit anyone’s personal preference and style
Children young and old can enjoy all of the fun games and rides down at Pleasure Pier, which is just a 3-minute drive from the cottage
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, gas grill, patio, air conditioning, central heat, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability for this cottage's sister property, the 'Nauti Starfish, ' Evolve listing #345749 for 4 more sleeping accommodations
- Fantastic location just 2 blocks away from all of the fun down by the beach and seawall
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that this property shares the courtyard and back patio with its sister home, 'Nauti Starfish. '
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve