Your tour through the rolling hills and wineries of Paso Robles begins when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house! The property features tasteful renovations throughout and boasts 2, 400 square-feet of living space, making it an ideal getaway for a group of up to 11. Spend a weekend exploring the vineyards with friends or bring the family on a picturesque hike along the shoreline trail. With a convenient location, you'll have access to endless sights, attractions, art, and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Pullout Queen Sleeper Sofa
As you approach your new home-away-from-home, you'll instantly fall in love with the rolling hills and beautiful surroundings. The property exudes a sense of comfort and calm, ensuring that you'll settle right in during your stay!
Inside, the home features lovely renovations, including a tasteful open floor plan and exposed wood beams that seamlessly connect the living room and kitchen
The fully equipped kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring white subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. You'll have plenty of room for cooking and cleaning, with ample counter space and a large island at your disposal
Enjoy your meal al fresco on the furnished patio, where a pergola provides modest shade from the sun. Turn on the hanging patio lights in the evening when you're ready to utilize the outdoor kitchen, complete with a gas grill
For some evening fun, start up the firepit and challenge your companions to a friendly game of cornhole or bocce right in your backyard
If you're in the mood for a more relaxing night, grab a chilled bottle of local wine from the wine cooler and make your way into the living room, where you can get cozy on the sectional sofa while a wood-burning fireplace heats the room
When you're ready to retire and rest up for the next adventure ahead, choose from one of the 3 well-appointed and tastefully styled bedrooms to drift off into a peaceful slumber
The property is located in a prime destination for those seeking a tour of beautiful wineries and vineyards, sample local cuisine, hike picturesque trails, and check out fun year-round events!
Visit one of the stunning vineyards nearby for a taste of delicious local wines, and maybe even bring some home for a souvenir
Experience unforgettable serenity and wildlife at Work Family Ranch, offering truly magical horseback riding over the rolling grassy hills of California. If you’d prefer to still to 4 wheels instead of legs, check out Brown’s Cycles for a bike rental!
To relax and unwind, make a trip to Franklin Hot Springs, where the medicinal waters contain numerous healing properties and health benefits!
Make the scenic drive to stop by Hearst Castle in San Simeon less than an hour away to see a National Historic Landmark and museum like no other
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, Nintendo Wii, central air conditioning, wine cooler, wood-burning fireplace, pool table, laundry machines, gas grill, furnished patio, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, bocce court, on-site parking, and more!
- Excellent Paso Robles location - Surrounded by beautiful wineries and vineyards, with endless opportunity to eat, drink, explore, and be merry!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- A post-stay charge of $200 will be issued if a pet is brought to the property without prior disclosure
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please keep noise to a minimum, as this home is in a residential neighborhood
- 1 vehicle can be parked in the garage, and 2 vehicles can be parked in the driveway
- Please keep the number of additional cars to a minimum, as street parking is limited
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in