Island Breeze is a beach house designed to allow your family to enjoy all that Little Gasparilla has to offer. It is situated just a 2 minute walk from the beach and a 5 minute walk to the bay -- so the best of both worlds are close at hand
Please note that this house is on LITTLE GASPARILLA which is not accessible by bridge. The only access is by private boat or water taxi. You leave your car at the marina on the mainland, and the water taxi drops you right at our dock where our concierge will meet you with his golf cart and transport your luggage and your groceries to the house
The owners have purchased beach bikes for their guest's use so you can explore the pathways of the island and ride up and down the beach. They have also outfitted the home with two stand up paddle boards perfect for exploring the bay or cruising up the sand bar with the dolphins. These boards are easy to enjoy standing up or sitting down and enhance your enjoyment of Little Gasparilla's lovely beach! To rent them from the mainland normally costs in excess of $250 for a weekend
GOLF CART VOUCHER: This home also provides a $100 golf cart voucher toward the rental of a golf cart from LGI Carts to explore the island during your stay (valid for stays of a week or more only). You use this certificate just like cash and the renter is still responsible for any additional rental fees, security deposit and any damage fees. The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash should the guest elect not to rent a golf cart or if LGI carts has no availability. Please make golf cart reservations early!
This 3 bedroom home sleeps 6 comfortably. The master bedroom upstairs has Gulf views from the king bed and a bathroom with tub and shower. The second upstairs bedroom has another twin. Downstairs, the third bedroom has bunk beds and an additional twin plus another bathroom with a shower. The home has been updated with brand new appliances, all new furnishings, new linens, a brand new gas grill, new flat screen TV -- even new landscaping!
The large living room has bamboo flooring, a spacious open plan and sliding doors that open to a breezy screened porch. Dramatic high ceilings add to the spacious feel. A breakfast bar seats 3 and the dining table seats an additional six people. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher. All linens, including beach towels, are supplied as are beach chairs
This family friendly home is ready for you to enjoy all that Little Gasparilla has to offer. Balmy tropical breezes, the beautiful beaches, great fishing right off the dock and the relaxing island lifestyle! And, with all these toys available for your family to enjoy, Island Breeze offers a great value for a week's vacation or a weekend getaway. (3-day minimum rental. )
Island Breeze is located on Rum Runner Road near the south end of the island. Dock 75. There is docking for guests a bit farther to the south. Fishing is excellent here at the south end of the island and you can fish right off the dock for mangrove snapper, snook and redfish! As you walk from the dock, you pass through a lush tropical paradise of air plants and bromeliads, thick mangroves, ferns and cabbage palms. This is a unique part of Little Gasparilla and one that never ceases to amaze with its tropical beauty
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. PLEASE READ!
• You cannot drive your car to the island and the only access is via water taxi; there is no vehicle ferry
• You must park your car at the marina at the mainland but it will be perfectly safe there; parking is $6 a day
• The water taxi is $10 per person each way and he will drop you right at our dock
• All homes come with a grill. This home has a brand new gas grill
• All homes come with beach chairs and an umbrella
• You must bring all groceries to the island with you
• There are no stores of any kind on the island, not even a convenience store
• There is no need to bring drinking water; the water from the tap is safe and drinkable
• There are first responders on the island and we have 911 service in case of an emergency
• You can fish off the dock or the beach but non-Florida residents will need to purchase a fishing license
• If you wish to use our mobile hotspot keep in mind this is NOT the internet you are used to on the mainland. There is no unlimited data and wi-fi should NOT be used for entertainment. No Netflix, no skyping, no streaming music, no downloading videos, etc. Or you will find that data will be very expensive. We suggest you download movies or books before coming to the island
HOLIDAY RATES: Please note that all there will be holiday rates applied to quotes for Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years