The apartment stands out due to its decoration, with modern, top-quality furniture that respects the building’s original architecture. Some interesting details: an incredible 19th-century ceiling in the lounge-dining room and columns separating the kitchen and dining areas, whose shafts will leave you… breathless!
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the building, with the following layout:
- Two wonderful bedrooms, one of which is en suite (with a little lounge). Each room has two comfortable 90 cm beds
- A spacious lounge featuring elegant decoration with a wealth of detail, including a Smart TV
- A full bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries
- A large kitchen with a comfortable dining area
The apartment stands out due to its decoration, with modern, top-quality furniture that respects the building’s original architecture. Moreover, the accommodation is completely sound-proof. Therefore, although it is located in the city centre, you will enjoy peace and quiet –perfect for feeling “Como en Casa” (at home) and unwinding!
Some interesting details: an incredible 19th-century ceiling in the lounge-dining room and columns separating the kitchen and dining areas, whose shafts will leave you… breathless!
* Neighborhood information:
The Abastos SCQ apartments are located in an idyllic setting for enjoying Santiago’s old town, only 400 metres from the Cathedral and right beside the food market called Plaza de Abastos (Santiago’s second-most popular spot after the Cathedral). Housed in a restored historic building from the 19th century, where the Galician poetess Rosalía de Castro and her husband Manuel Murguía used to live, they are perfect for resting and feeling “Como en Casa” (at home). Their interior combines elegance and modernity, since they feature attractive, fashionable furniture made with sustainable timber; and restored furniture from between 1870 and 1900, which helps to create a diaphanous space that retains the building’s original spirit
The apartments have incredible views of the west of Santiago, featuring city rooftops, the Minor Seminary or Belvís Park, with the City of Culture on Monte Gaiás in the background
Abastos SCQ also offers all the comforts as regards a Santiago airport shuttle (fixed price), car rental and the organisation of trips. *
* Check in: after 16:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet, Smokers
* Security deposit: Credit card number-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
Registration number: E-2017-006521