House / Villa - Albufeira - 6 to 8 people, 600 m - 2 beaches and 300 m of fun

  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms

Description

Large villa with 165 m2, near the beautiful and famous place of movement and nightlife Oura (350m), but far enough away from it to preserve the peace; located in an exclusive area of 1180 m2, with large private pool, barbecue, garden and two parking - one covered. With a privileged location, situated in Areias de S. João, between Praia da Oura (Albufeira) and Albufeira old on Avenue which also links to Praia do Forte de S. João and INATEL. 600 meters on either side, there are two beautiful white sand beaches (Oura and Forte de S. João). Center of Oura 450 meters. Center of Albufeira 2 km. The villa is built on land deployment of 3 villas, gated and walled. View the wide outside. Restaurants within 50 meters. Main Avenida da Oura (Av. Sá Carneiro) 300 meters perpendicular to Avenue of the house with bars, restaurants, shops, a nightclub, pharmacy, clinics, supermarkets, ATM. The prices indicated on the price list are fixed for a maximum occupancy of 6 people. For occupancy of 7-8 persons or 5-6 beds the price list undergoes an additional 10 or 20%. Are not eligible missions contractual rights or sublet in whole or in part, without the written permission of the owner. Payment of water and electricity according to consumption. Gas included. Will be paid 30% of the total value at the time of booking. Remaining 70% 15 days prior to occupancy. The refundable security deposit will be made with the 70%. Do not accept checks. Payments must be made by bank transfer. In case of cancellation, refund of 75% of the signal up to 60 days before the start of the lease; 50% of the signal up to 45 days prior to rental. Total loss from there

Amenities

  • Internet
  • Pool
  • Parking
  • A/C
  • Accessible
  • TV
  • Laundry
  • Dishwasher
  • Fireplace

Map

Out of concern for privacy, this map displays an approximate location.
Select dates