This newly constructed 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Crystal Beach features all the comforts of home and amenities that will make your stay a breeze. With sleeping arrangements for up to 8 guests, this house is the perfect retreat for a family or small group. Plus, you'll be just a short walk to the beach and all the activities that Crystal Beach has to offer!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
This newly constructed property features everything you'll need to enjoy your stay, including a flat-screen TV with cable, in-unit washing machines, and a fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of windows and an expansive deck provide an excellent view for your guests to enjoy the surrounding landscape
With an open-concept floor plan, you'll love how easy it is to spend time with your group. The kitchen includes ample cabinet and counter space, as well as stainless steel appliances. Prepare a snack to bring with you to the beach or a delicious dinner to enjoy at the dining table, which seats 4 guests. After dinner, cozy up on the leather couch and watch TV or read a book by the electric fireplace in the living room
Step out onto the spacious wraparound deck to soak up the sun or enjoy a breeze coming off the beach. Outdoor seating that faces an excellent view of the Gulf of Mexico and Intracoastal Waterway are sure to make the deck your favorite spot to hang out during your stay!
If you need to beat the Texas heat, head down to the newly added bar and picnic table beneath the home, enclosed by a wooden privacy wall. This is the perfect shaded space to enjoy cocktails and a savory barbecue feast!
After a day of exploring Crystal Beach, retreat to one of the clean and welcoming bedrooms. The master bedroom features nautical decor with a king bed and en-suite bathroom, perfect for relaxing and resting up for the next day's adventures. The second bedroom offers of 2 bunk beds, sleeping up to 6!
Crystal Beach is a laid back community on the Gulf Coast of Texas with plenty to keep your group busy! You won't be limited to beachfront activities with many great festivals, golf courses, and the Bolivar Peninsula all at your fingertips. Additionally, the home provides a golf cart, making it easy to access all that the area has to offer!
The Bolivar Peninsula offers 27 miles of Texas Gulf Coast. Seasonally, dove and waterfowl hunting is permitted in the marshes and Rollover Pass, both East and North Jetties, and the Intracoastal Waterway yields abundant fish
If you're interested in a round of golf, you can find Rancho Carribe Golf Course just 6-minutes away. Offering Sunday Scrambles and par tournaments, you'll have a blast at this 9-hole course with views of the Gulf
Just a 1-minute drive from the property or less than a 15-minute walk, the family-oriented Gulf Course Range is newly constructed and offers volleyball, an indoor arcade, and of course mini golf. The course is well-lit in the evenings, making it a great destination for a fun night out
Checking out some of the local music is a must-do, with venues offering live music throughout the year! Stingaree Restaurant and Marina is a popular destination for concerts and shows, and is a 5-minute drive from the property
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include central air-conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TV with Dish Network, electric fireplace, outdoor shower, fenced pet area, outdoor bar, a golf cart, covered parking, driveway parking, and more
- Convenient location within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and the beach
- Property has full, working RV hook-up for additional fee of $100/night
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, (~106 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, this fee applies to visiting pets as well). If more than 2 pets are required, please reach out to Evolve to inquire and discuss rates
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in