Have an authentic Utica escape when you book this fantastic 2-bedroom, 2. 5-bathroom vacation rental townhome that comfortably sleeps 10. From the wildlife-themed decor to the gorgeous wood accents throughout, this townhome radiates the ambiance of a true log cabin home. Just minutes away from many popular state parks, this rustic townhome promises an adventurous vacation you won't soon forget!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
You'll be in awe of the property's surrounding natural landscape, featuring towering oak trees and bright green grass, creating a peaceful oasis in the middle of a wooded paradise. The rustic exterior of the townhome invites you into its front door, where you'll find 1, 700 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space and all the necessary comforts of home
The heads of the household will enjoy the king bed, electric fireplace, jacuzzi TV and the walkout balcony in the master bedroom, while the rest of the group will love the queen-sized beds, TV and walk-out balcony in the additional bedroom! For extra sleeping space, the living area on the first floor contains a full-sized sleeper sofa to accommodate 2 additional guests. For your convenience, the lower level also includes a bathroom with a walk-in shower!
Early risers will look forward to relaxing mornings spent sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the private bedroom balconies before stepping outside to soak up the sun on one of the surrounding nature trails
After entertaining yourself with the fantastic complex amenities, make your way back to the cozy home to shower off and freshen up for the night's events. For dinner, prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen or dine out at one of the local restaurants in town. End the night by cuddling up with your loved ones in front of the living room fireplace, keeping each other warm as you reflect on the exciting events of the day
One of the townhome's greatest features is its amazing location! Ideally situated for outdoor enthusiasts, this townhome is minutes away from 3 state parks, including Starved Rock on the Illinois River, Buffalo Rock, and Matthiessen State Park, which all have beautiful walking trails
There are also horseback riding trails and boat rentals on the Illinois River! At the same time, shopaholics and food lovers will love exploring the small town, full of great restaurants, shops, wine tastings and ice cream shops
Whatever adventure you choose while in Utica, you're bound to have an unforgettable trip while staying at this fantastic vacation rental townhome!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, private balcony in both bedrooms, a gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 3 cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Located on the Grand Bear Lodge Property, this townhome grants you access to an indoor water park, an amusement park, a pool, a miniature golf course, and more for an extra fee! Unfortunately, the water park is closed through November 2018 with renovations
- Fantastic location - Minutes away from 3 popular state parks, restaurants, shops, entertainment, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Chicago Rockford International Airport, 2 Airport Cir, Rockford, IL 61109, (~70. 6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events or parties
- Small family gatherings are permitted
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the water park is closed through November 2018 for renovations
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in