Escape to this charming cottage situated on a double peninsula in Fremont for the ultimate Wisconsin getaway. With 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and accommodations for 8 guests, this vacation rental cottage is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Whether you're seeking a quiet and relaxing getaway or outdoor excitement, you're sure to have an unforgettable vacation here!
Set on almost 3 acres of land on a peninsula featuring 175 feet of North Shore Lake Poygan sandy frontage, the home offers nearly a 360-degree view of the beautiful blue water. With your very own lagoon set behind the cottage, you'll feel like you're on your own island, providing lots of privacy. Inside, the home features high-end, nautical decor, accented by exposed rustic wood beams, windows offering lots of natural light and fantastic views, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience, including recently added wireless internet access. The new hardwood floors, pine wood paneling, and wood burning fireplace add to the warmth and comfort of this property. The chef of the group will love the kitchen, which is complete with all the cooking appliances necessary to whip up all your favorite recipes. For great dining experiences, gather together around the table outside on the patio overlooking Lake Poygan and enjoy dinner under the moonlight
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee outside on the picnic table, before heading out to fish, boat, or hunt. Lake Poygan has some of the best fishing in the state, known for Walleye, Largemouth Bass, Panfish, Northern Pike, and Musky. When you're not out and about, grab a book and decompress under the trees on the shore of the lake, listening to the soothing sounds of the water. If it's too cold to be outside, curl up on the plush couches in the living room and warm up next to the fireplace. After a day spent exploring the Fremont, you'll love relaxing back at this dreamy home, where you and your traveling companions can gather around and enjoy home-cooked meals while playing board games
From this quaint cottage, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer. In the warmer months, Fremont is a popular destination for hunting, fishing, boating, and other water sports. The winter months bring opportunities for ice fishing, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing. Visit a small city of ice shanties when the fish are biting or during Sturgeon spearing season. Located on the lake, you're minutes from great restaurants and bars, offering great entertainment at night following active days outdoors. The town of Fremont has lots of natural beauty with the changing seasons, quiet rural roads, small family farms, and wide open spaces. No matter how you choose to spend your days here, you're sure to have a memorable experience at this fabulous vacation rental cottage!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV, wrap around deck, patio furniture, 2 fire pits, charcoal grill, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Located on Lake Poygan, you'll enjoy easy access to fishing, hunting, boating, cross-country skiing, ice fishing, snowmobiling, restaurants, bars, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Loft): 4 Twin-sized beds
- The Seasonal Bunkhouse Bedroom located out on the second peninsula offers a full-sized bed
- The Bunk house is only available during the "warmer season" and can accommodate an additional 2 guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in