BEST DEAL EVER!!!
Come & share our tale of 3 different cities - Dalat, Can Tho & Saigon in this peaceful charming treat. Inspired from memories of our hometowns, the apartment offers a cozy, homey feeling with all essential amenities that'll keep you comfy. 15 mins to Dist. 1
My husband & I recreated this 3-bedroom apartment from our childhood memories, simply hoping that we can add a touch of homey feeling for any one on the road
We're proud to declare that there's no other vacation homes in Saigon as unique as this one. Here are the reasons:
1. IT GOT THE HIGHLANDS, THE DELTA & THE METROPOLIS: our 3 bedrooms are all themed after our home towns - Dalat in the central highlands where my husband is from, Can Tho in the Mekong Delta where I grew up and Saigon the ever evolving metropolis where we're building our own home. Each room has artwork and decorations that reflected the city it's named after and all the comfort that every weary traveler's needs - soft pillows, clean bed, and breath-taking view
2. IT'S INSTAGRAM-ABLE: not a real word but you got the idea. Sunset, sunrise and any time in between, just snap a photo from our rooms, balcony, rooms, etc. & share it and enjoy the envy of your friends back home
3. IT'S AN ALL-IN-ONE DEAL: the view, the artworks, the amenities and helpful hosts who are willing to help in any way to make sure you're having a great trip - where else can you find all these in one place?
4. IT'S WHERE YOU GET THE REAL LOCAL EXPERIENCE: this is located in a non-touristy area and you can observe and see how real Vietnamese people live. You'll see kids running in the hallway with their nannies or grandmas in tow and retired men sipping their coffee by the street while reading today's headlines. If you get home during dinner time, you can even hear the hot wok sizzling deliciously. The best part of all is that it's just 15 mins away from Dist 1 where all major attractions are and there are many convenience stores and a giant supermarket nearby
5. IT'S A HOME AWAY FROM HOME: not meaning to sound cliche, but we try our best to make this apartment a cosy home for anyone who stays. While you have the entire place to yourself, we live in the same building and are always available whenever you need. And we have found that food and drink is a very efficient human connector and we'd love to demonstrate that ;)