ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Stay in this newly decorated, contemporary-bohemian unit that can accommodate 4 people comfortably! The unit has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances & Keurig Coffee machine. Living area includes a sleeper sofa with trundle, dining area, half bathroom and workspace for checking emails. Master bedroom with King size bed, full bathroom, and spacious walk-in closet. Take in the city and bay views from your own private wrap around balcony where you will city lights at night and breathtaking bay view during the day! Here, you will have privacy while enjoying all of the amazing amenities this hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
** If available, this unit can be rented as a 2 or up to 3 bedroom unit by renting the adjacent connecting units. If you are interested in renting as a 2 or 3 bedroom, please contact us for pricing and availability **
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This gorgeous unit is located on the 12th floor of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Take in the breathtaking ocean views from your private wraparound balcony
- Gorgeous sunsets and spectacular city lights in the evening, not to mention fireworks on the 4th of July!
-New stainless steel appliances, mattress, window treatments and furniture
- Master bedroom features balcony access with spectacular ocean views!
- Professionally decorated
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You. )
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies
- Spas and pampering available all over town
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park