Returning travelers get 15% off!
Trade the stresses of everyday life for total relaxation and fond memories at this magnificent Round Rock vacation rental house. Ideally located in the quiet suburbs just outside of Austin, this home offers all of the comforts of your own home while being within easy reach of the area's best attractions!
This spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house has enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests, making it the perfect accommodation choice for your group's getaway in the heart of Texas. Surrounded by towering live oaks in a highly desirable golf course neighborhood, this impressive residence perfectly reflects the wonderfully charming atmosphere of Round Rock, which was voted the 14th most romantic city in the world in 2014. Inside, you won't be able to help but notice the home's gorgeous zen décor, which allows a peaceful feeling to wash over you as soon as you enter. The open floor plan is flooded with natural light that shines through plenty of expansive windows, making the interior feel very bright and airy
At the end of an exciting day exploring Austin or the surrounding area, you will love returning to this tranquil oasis! Gather around the 62-inch flat screen Samsung Smart TV in the cozy living room, which features ample seating space for your entire group to lounge and watch Netflix, Amazon, or your favorite cable shows. Prepare dinner in the beautiful fully equipped kitchen, complete with a VITAMIX blender, brand new refrigerator, and other modern appliances that make this kitchen perfect for preparing wholesome and nutritious meals. You may choose to enjoy dinner at either the large dining room table or outside around the patio table, overlooking the private sizable backyard. When you're ready to call it a night, retreat to the spa-like master ensuite for a relaxing soak in the jetted bathtub. Later, curl up with your favorite book on the king-sized bed in the tastefully decorated master bedroom. You'll find the other 2 bedrooms equally pleasing with plush sleeping arrangements and relaxing decor, ensuring a good night's sleep!
Perhaps the best feature of its home is its prime location! From here, you'll be a short drive down northbound I-35 from Austin, the live music capital of the world! If you aren't spending time in Austin, the surrounding community has plenty of activities to keep the entire family entertained. A community pool, tennis courts, and park are accessible just a block from the home, while Forest Creek, the public community golf course, can be reached by a 4-minute long car ride – the cost of golfing here can range from $20 to $40
Located near downtown Round Rock, this house is also close to many Hill Country area attractions like Memorial Park for the nature lover in your group, and Round Rock Express baseball diamond for the sports lover. If you're in the mood for some retail therapy, drive 15 minutes to Round Rock outlet mall or 10 minutes to Stone Hill Town Center, where you'll find a wide variety of shops, as well as a movie theater and restaurants. The kids are sure to love a day spent 12 minutes from the house at Hawaiian Falls waterpark. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Central Texas, this welcoming Round Rock vacation rental house will serve as your ultimate home away from home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with modern and brand new appliances, private patio and backyard, 62-inch flat screen TV with cable, Netflix and Amazon, wireless internet access, brand new LG high-efficiency washer and dryer, and much more
- Enjoy access to fantastic community amenities, such as a swimming pool and tennis courts
- Phenomenal Round Rock location! Close to Austin and Hill Country attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Blue Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Green Room): Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the house is not conducive to groups with children under 6, or adults with balance or mobility issues. There are steep stairs getting into the house and low furniture
- Guest can't have parties in the home and only the guests allowed in the home can be in the home
- There are no TVs in the bedrooms
- Please leave shoes at the entrance. Socks are available for your convenience
- Additional fees and taxes may apply