Take part in the fun of "Festival City" from the 'Pilatus' home, a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Cedar City vacation rental house! This cozy 800-square-foot home comfortably sleeps up to 4 guests and offers all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen and spacious yard. Located on the north end of town, this is the perfect home base for exploring nearby National Parks or attending the Utah Shakespearean Festival
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Step into this bright, airy home and make yourself comfortable. Sit back with a book or socialize with friends in the open living room, featuring a sofa and armchair. Feel free to stay connected through the wireless internet access
The living room connects to the kitchen, allowing you to move freely throughout the home while enjoying the company of your travel partners. You'll find everything you need to make a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a coffee maker, 4-burner stove and more. Gather around the 4-person dining room table for a hearty breakfast before hitting the hiking trails!
Refresh after an adventurous day in the full bathroom, equipped with a shower/tub combo. For rest, retreat one of 2 cozy bedrooms, featuring comfortable bedding and queen-sized beds
Embrace the great outdoors throughout the area’s National Parks, including Cedar Breaks National Monument and Dixie National Forest as well as Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park!
The Thunderbird Garden Trailhead is just 3. 3 miles away, offering trails for mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and OHV riding
Cedar City is famous for its fabulous year-round festivals and events, including the Tony Award-winning Utah Shakespeare Festival, sports races, car shows, performances and more
For a bite to eat, head to Lighthouse Seafood and Grill or Honolulu Grill!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffeemaker, toaster, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, TV, air conditioning, central heating, linens provided, towels provided and more
- Central Cedar City location - The perfect home base for exploring National Parks and attending Cedar City festivals, shows, races and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport - 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, (~4. 1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in