You'll be California dreamin' at this waterfront vacation rental house in Discovery Bay. This nautical nirvana boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and sleeping arrangements for 6 guests! Step out onto the private outdoor oasis - perched on the shores of the California Delta - to enjoy water skiing, wakeboarding, fishing, boating, and more! After aquatic pursuits, explore the nearby restaurants and shops or fire up the gas grill for at-home barbecues with loved ones on the picturesque patio
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Office): Full Futon
Designed to impress, this open and airy abode is highlighted by island decor, comfortable furnishings, and an abundance of natural light illuminating the interior
After days out on the delta, return home and sprawl out on the sumptuous L-shaped sofa in the living room! Stream film favorites on the flat-screen cable Apple TV while you relax
When the group starts grumbling, make your way into the newly renovated kitchen fully equipped with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. When the weather permits, grill a juicy feast on the gas grill and dine al fresco on the patio
The home's spacious patio offers plush patio furniture, a Sonos sound system, private access to the dock, and an outdoor table with seating for 5. Whether it's morning coffee or an evening cocktail, there's no better place to enjoy a peaceful moment - taking in the serene surroundings
When it's time to retire from the day, refresh your dehydrated skin in one of the 2 showers before climbing into the cloud-like beds for rejuvenating slumbers; preparing you for another exciting day of vacation!
Aquatic pursuits are just steps away from your home-away-from-home! Bring your own boat and tie it to the dock or head to the CB's Boat Rentals for all of your watersports needs! Activities including swimming, fishing, waterskiing, and more are enjoyed in this fresh body of water
Boat over to Orwood Resort, the 'friendliest place on the Delta', to spend the day basking in the California sunshine. On Wednesday nights, get to steppin' with western-themed line dancing with a DJ and Mexican cuisine!
Head over to Discovery Bay Yacht Harbor to dine at the Boardwalk Bar and Grill. After enjoying a hearty meal, stroll around the bustling boardwalk, featuring Madelyn's Boutique, Commodore Canvas gallery, and more!
Nearby Brentwood hosts an array of delicious restaurants, breweries, shops, and a movie theater - all just 13 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable Apple TV, Sonos sound system, in-unit laundry machines, private dock, plush patio furniture, gas grill, outdoor seating for 5, room for 2 boats to dock, 1 garage parking spot and 1 driveway parking spot, and more!
- Prime Discovery Bay location on the shores of the California Delta, 1 mile from Discovery Bay Yacht Harbor and Boardwalk, and 13 minutes from Brentwood!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Oakland International Airport - 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621, (~51 miles away from the property)
- No smoking. Any evidence of smoking in the house will result in an additional $300 fee
- No pets allowed. Any evidence of pets in the house will result in an additional $300 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The homeowners store their boat on-site and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in