A tropical tiki hideaway eagerly awaits you at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in Waianae. This updated unit accommodates up to 4 guests and offers limitless views of the sapphire-blue waters. Soak up the sun with a new book before a one-of-a-kind luau dining experience at Paradise Cove or Germaine's. Cruise Oahu's coast to find the perfect marina to rent a glass-bottom kayak or choose to hike in the Makua Kea'au Forest Reserve - just 5 minutes away from this property!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
On your way to Papaoneone Beach area, you’re sure to enjoy the beautiful mountain views paired with glimmering waves of the Pacific Ocean that you can continue to gaze upon from this unit's lanai!
When you want to unwind inside, make yourself comfortable in front of the flat-screen cable TV on the couch that also doubles as a pullout sleeper sofa. The bamboo accent walls and tropical-themed decor enhance your island experience!
When it's snack time, prepare a fresh fruit salad in the fully equipped kitchen to share with your loved ones before indulging in a luau buffet later in the evening!
After a day in the sun, get a peaceful night's sleep in the queen-sized bed. The bedroom also features a flat-screen cable TV, access to the lanai, and a ceiling fan for those warmer Hawaiian evenings
Enjoy a freshwater rinse in the full bathroom that offers a sizeable walk-in shower and plenty of towels for everyone in the group
You're sure to hang loose at this beautiful oceanfront community situated on of Oahu's best beaches - Papaoneone. Pack a picnic in one of the provided coolers as you walk across the sand to find the perfect snorkeling or surfing spot!
When you want to view the beaches from a bird's eye view, plan a hike in Makua Kea'au Forest Reserve - just 5 minutes away from this condo. Delight in the mountain's tropical forestry as you peer through the palms to get panoramic views of the ocean
Golf enthusiasts won't want to miss playing an 18-hole course at the Ko Olina Golf Club. The world-class course is only 12 miles from the property!
When you're looking for the quintessential Hawaii experience, reserve your spot at one of the best luau performances in Paradise Cove. Cruise 25 minutes south along the shoreline where traditional games, ceremonies, arts & crafts, and a savory Hawaiian buffet await
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished lanai with ocean views, beach mats, boogie boards, portable coolers, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, air conditioning, and more
- Community amenities include access to shared patio with gas grill, on-site laundry facilities, free parking, and more
- Beautiful Waianae location along Papaoneone Beach, easy access to snorkeling, swimming, and surfing spots, 5 minutes from Makua Kea'au Forest Reserve, scenic 25-minute drive from Paradise Cove with luau dinners, Aulani Disney Resort, Ko Olina Golf Club, and other island entertainment
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 6 with children (please reach out to the owner, Joe, with requests)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in