** Please note that this cabin is one of two vacation rental units on the premises, so there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6 in Winter Harbor. This hunting chalet is the perfect getaway for friends and family looking to explore the natural beauty of Maine. Spend your days visiting nearby Winter Harbor, fishing and relaxing on the 13-acres of waterfront property or hiking its adjacent 80-acres up Mt. Ash
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Discover serenity at this charming cabin in the beautiful Maine woods. This earthy chalet boasts rustic wood decor and cozy furniture for optimal holiday relaxation
Make yourself at home and unwind from your daily adventures in the bright and breezy living area. Turn on the TV to enjoy a relaxing evening in with your travel companions. Head into the fully equipped kitchen that boasts all the luxuries of home to share a home-cooked feast at the end of the day
For some fresh air, head outside to take a stroll around the lush woods that surround this cabin. Bring a blanket and walk down to the private beach to watch mesmerizing Maine sunsets at night
When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to 1 of the 3 cozy bedrooms boasting plush twin beds and stunning views of the forested surroundings
When you're not taking advantage of all this waterfront cabin has to offer, head down the road to Winter Harbor for shopping, galleries, restaurants, and more!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to Schoodic Head, the highest point in Acadia National Park. Hike up to the park and take in the panoramic views of Frenchman Bay and Bar Harbor's majestic Cadillac Mountain
Discover the raw beauty of Acadia National Park and the stunning Maine coastline aboard the Schoodic Ferry. Hop off at Bar Harbor and experience this vibrant village boasting shopping, fresh seafood, hiking, lighthouses, and much more!
Hit the links with your travel companions at nearby Grindstone Neck Golf Course that boasts 9 scenic holes along the coastline!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, TV, front porch with views of the waterfront, access to the private beach, and much more
- Great Winter Harbor location, just down the road from the charming town of Winter Harbor, a scenic ferry ride to Bar Harbor, and a short drive to Grindstone Neck Golf Course
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 per pet, per stay fee (Max of 3 pets)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Please note that this cabin is one of the two vacation rental units on this 13-acre property and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in