Plan your next Cape Cod excursion here at this wonderful 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom West Yarmouth vacation rental house, which sleeps 6! Boasting upscale amenities, an outdoor shower, and a peaceful setting, this Massachusetts property leaves little to be desired! From its central location, you and your companions will have easy access to Englewood Beach, only a short walk away!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Less than 1/10 of a mile from the ocean, this exquisite 1, 008-square-foot property has everything you’ll need for your relaxing beach vacation
Wake up and make a steamy cup of coffee to enjoy from the spacious living room, while you cozy up on the couch watching programs on the flat-screen cable TV
Wander into the updated country cottage-style kitchen, fully equipped with granite counters and stainless steel appliances to help you prepare tasty snacks for the group!
On a warm afternoon, bring a book or your tablet with you onto the private screened-in 3 season porch to relax after a long day at the beach. Open the windows to let the Cape Cod breeze revitalize your senses
Once your day has concluded, cook up a delectable meal on the gas grill, then wine and dine with your pals on the private outdoor dining table before you turn in for the evening
Look forward to getting a great night’s sleep from bedroom 1’s plush queen bed, while the kids are sure to sleep soundly on the twin-sized beds in the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
With the property’s idyllic central location, you and your group can enjoy beautiful walks to the beach! Swim and surf at a variety of nearby beaches including Englewood Beach and Seagull Beach, or just lay a towel or beach chair out to soak up some sunshine for that sunkissed glow
Bring your clubs for some time on the fairways, practicing your swing along the pristine course at Bayberry Hills Golf Course, 3. 7 miles from the home
Check out the Ocean Street Terminal, as lovely boat rides glide you over to the popular Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. From here you’ll be able to bring out your inner sailor and create lifelong memories with your loved ones
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, 3 air conditioning units, in-unit washer and dryer, private furnished patio, gas grill and much more
- Outstanding central location in Cape Cod! - Enjoy easy access to beaches, swimming, sightseeing, boat rides, restaurants and shopping!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property, however, they are available to rent for an additional fee
- Please note that the fireplace is nonfunctional at this time
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in