Travel through snow capped mountains or budding flowers to this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2. 5-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Fairplay for the ultimate Colorado getaway! Situated on 5 acres of land, this home offers gorgeous views, comfortable accommodations for 8, and lots of privacy. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventures or an art-inspired getaway, you’re sure to find it all while staying here!
Surrounded by scenic views, this cabin, boasting 2, 400 square feet of luxuriously appointed living space, is perfect for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows, the home offers an abundance of natural light. The open-concept layout and soaring cathedral ceilings create a spacious feel throughout. On chilly nights, you and your travel companions will look forward to warming up next to the wood-burning fireplace, while mingling with everyone in the house. Perfect for larger groups, this cabin has 2 living rooms, which provides extra space when someone is looking for solitude and privacy. On nights when the group prefers to dine at home, whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it outside on the private deck, under the shining stars
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee at the kitchen table, before heading out to snowmobile, ski, hike, or mountain bike. When you’re seeking time close to the cabin, meander around the property or search for wildlife from the porch and bask in the gorgeous Colorado weather. After active days outdoors, you’ll love relaxing back at home. Gather around the TV in the downstairs living room and watch your favorite movie, before retreating to one of the 3 queen-sized beds for a restful night of sleep
From this superb vacation rental cabin, situated next to BLM land, you’ll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer! During the warmer months, Lake Dillon, which is a short drive away, provides a plethora of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, paddle boarding, boating, and fishing. Frisco Bay Marina is just around the bend of the lake, where you can dock your boat and grab a bite to eat at Island Grill. Surrounded by the mountains, you and your travel companions can spend your afternoons hiking and mountain biking in the summer, or sledding, snowshoeing, and skiing in the winter. A short 25 minute drive from Breckenridge, you’ll never be short of restaurants, shops, farmers markets, or galleries to visit. For those interested in the arts, make sure to check out Breckenridge’s annual art festival, which goes on the entire month of July. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Fairplay, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience while staying at this vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, TV, DVD player, DVDs, wood-burning fireplace, private deck, patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Fantastic location on 5 acres of land! Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, fishing, ATV riding, horseback riding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, skiing, snowboarding, restaurants, shops, festivals, and more!
- Property backs up to BLM land!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Futon in the Downstairs Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in