Live it up in the sun at this exceptional 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1, 200 square foot Sun City West house with room to comfortably sleep 6. Conveniently situated in a quiet community, but close to universities, breweries, and statiums, you'll have no trouble finding both the revelry and peace you've been looking for!
Once you spot the lovely exterior of this home, you'll know you've selected the perfect place to create special memories with your companions. The yard is adorned with gorgeous rocks, a magnificent palm tree, and orange and grapefruit trees. Your favorite spot to spend downtime will quickly become the shaded patio, where you can grill up some juicy steaks for lunch!
With 1, 200 square feet of exceptional living space, this home is an ideal match for a large family or group who is looking for a relaxing Arizona retreat. The abundance of amenities, which include air conditioning, laundry machines, and wireless internet access, will ensure you'll have a comfortable and entertaining stay. Look forward to returning to this home's delightful interior that boasts cozy furniture and charming art. Even the most discerning chefs will love utilizing the kitchen, equipped with everything you could possibly need to create a meal that will be treasured by your loved ones. After dinner, watch a movie on the Living Room's flat screen TV before retreating to one of the comfortable Queen-sized beds for a restful night's sleep
Perhaps the best aspect of this home is its sensational location, close to some of the best attractions the Phoenix area has to offer. Arizona is known for its world-class golfing, and from here, you'll be within 3 miles of 7 incredible public golf courses! Sports enthusiasts will love the close proximity to an abundance of sporting events, such as the Spring Training facilities and fields, where you can watch the Rangers and Royals players battle for a roster spot. Additional sporting events include Arizona Cardinal football games at University of Phoenix Stadium and Phoenix Suns Basketball games at Talking Stick Resort Arena. If you're in town to visit one of the major universities, this home is in an ideal position to access them all. The nearby area features a plethora of small breweries, guaranteeing you'll never go thirsty in the sizzling Arizona heat. Whatever your interests may be, you're sure to have a phenomenal stay at this impressive Sun City West vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, expansive yard, shaded patio, fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 flat screen TVs, and much more
- Conveniently situated near the Spring Training facilities and 7 amazing golf courses!
- Access to 4 recreation centers in the Sun City West area. The charge is $3 per day per person. Travelers can use their own credit card with the owner's card required for entry. The owner's card is with the property manager and should be requested at check in
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Cots can sleep 2 extra guests
- Full-sized Futon in living room can sleep 2 guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- $3 Amenity Fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- When rented for more than 30 days, one member of the group must be 55 years or older. Guests younger than 18 are welcome and can reside for up to 30 days
- Additional fees and taxes may apply