Opening the door to Casa Bella will take your breath away. This is the light-filled home of an artist with a beautiful eye for detail. From the lush garden to the art adorning every wall, beauty, comfort and ease of living are the operative words. It is the perfect home for a wonderful, relaxing vacation in magical San Miguel de Allende
Casa Bella is a charming Mexican-style home on a quiet, bougainvillea-lined cobblestone street. Daily life centers around the covered dining patio and lovely garden as you are soothed by the sounds of water from the classic cantera fountain. This recently newly remodeled home combines the light and colors of San Miguel style with modern comforts of a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, open floor plan with a comfortable living room, large master bedroom suite with ample closets, double sinks, a firm comfortable mattress, and attached office. The second bedroom is similarly equipped with a large bathroom and closet
The kitchen, dining room and living room all open onto an outdoor dining patio. The living room solarium reveals a lush greenery of fruit trees, flowers, and bamboo. Follow the path around the garden, sit on the bench, and enjoy the sounds of birds, the sight of butterflies and hummingbirds
A second floor patio provides a private place for reading and relaxing. From the rooftop terrace, you will enjoy views of the Parocchia and city skyline with your evening Margarita!
On the roof is a large artist's studio, with ample light (night & day), ventilation and water. Pefect for artists of all types
A pressurized water system and large hot water tank provide an exhilarating morning shower before facing another wonderful San Miguel day! Three fireplaces give virtually instant heat for cool mornings and evenings, and ceiling fans ventilate the bedrooms, living room and office
Within an easy walk are the town's main square (Jardin), the Instituto (art school and art fairs), restaurants, bakeries and the San Juan de Dios market for your daily shopping of fresh meat, produce and flowers
A special bonus for your Mexican vacation is daily maid service by Mari, our housekeeper. She will wash and iron your clothes, clean the house and kitchen (imagine - no dishes to wash!). She can also shop for you and cook delicious Mexican dishes, such as chicken enchiladas, chile rellenos, sopa de verdures (vegetable soup), frijoles and arroz (rice and beans)
Before deciding on a rental, compare other rentals with Casa Bella
- Does it have filtered and treated water throughout the house?
• Does it include maid service 5 full days a week?
• Does it have satellite TV with hundreds of stations (including US & Canadian networks, sports, music, etc), DVR, 2 flat screen TV’s, 2 DVD players and dozens of videos?
• Does it have wireless internet and Vonage for free phone calls to the US and Canada?
• Are there 10 telephones (5 local; 5 Vonage), as well as a local cellphone for your use?
• Does it include 3 players to which an iPod can be connected?
• Is the kitchen complete with
O Good quality sharp knives?
O A dishwasher?
O A Cuisinart, mixer, toaster, microwave, juicer & blender?
O Plenty of quality attractive dishes, glasses and flatware?
O Good kitchen lighting?
• Is there a real garden or just a small courtyard?
• Is there an alarm system and a well lit, secure entrance?
• Is there a washer and dryer?
• Is there a hair dryer in each bathroom & four quilted cotton bathrobes?
• Does the master bathroom have twin sinks?
• Is there a garage?
• Is there seating for 10 in the dining room?
• Is there a private office with 2 workstations (computers not provided)?
• Is there quality artwork and good lighting throughout?
• Are there comfortable, firm king size mattresses? Quality linens?
• Are there reading lights and nightstands at all bedsides?
• Plenty of closets, drawers and storage space?
• Are there 3 separate patios?
• Are there 3 gas fireplaces?
• Are there 3 baths, with great water pressure and plenty of hot water?
• Is there a complete, up to date Renters’ Guidebook for the house, including business cards for you to give to taxi drivers, new friends, etc?
• Is there a safe for your valuables?
- Are there any "hidden" fees, such as cleaning fees, utilities, bottled water, propane gas, toilet paper
(! Yes, some rentals stick you for toilet paper, paper towels, etc. ! It's hard to believe)
Our renters LOVE Casa Bella!
If the house you are considering renting does not have these advantages, think again, and contact Casa Bella right now!
And don't forget to check out our VRBO listing 128680 with more pictures and lots more reviews and recommendations!