Start your Arizona adventure steps from the Colorado River and let the serenity of this Bullhead City house melt all your stress away! This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom rental home sleeps 6 and is perfect for those seeking a healthy balance of adventure and relaxation. This majestic spot is great for groups of friends and families alike
Look forward to enjoying your morning coffee outside in the comfort of a shaded, fully furnished patio, where you can observe breathtaking, scenic views. Return from a day of exploration in the surrounding area to unwind in the comfort of the inviting outdoor space with the company of a good book, or sunbathe and enjoy the calming scenery from the upper veranda. Cool off by taking a refreshing dip in the Colorado River!
As soon as you arrive, you'll simply adore this cute, quaint home, characterized by tasteful furnishings and charming touches of decor. Everything you need to feel as comfortable as possible is here, including a combination washer and dryer, linens, a flat screen TV, and wireless internet access to keep you connected while you're away
When you're not dining out at one of the region's fine local restaurants, prepare a home cooked meal in the home's fully equipped kitchen, stocked with a refrigerator, stove, and microwave. In addition, the home features a terrific gas grill, ideal for cooking out on a tranquil Arizona evening. Later, settle in for a movie on the flat screen TV before heading to bed to rest up for another exciting day
You'll absolutely love the endless list of things to see and do within convenient proximity of this home! Situated right on the Colorado River, this property will allow you to have access to your very own dock, as well as swimming, fishing, and rafting. Additional outdoor attractions nearby include phenomenal golfing, horseback riding, hiking, and parks. Take a short drive to Laughlin for extraordinary casinos, intriguing entertainment, incredible cuisine, and shopping opportunities. If you feel like venturing further, drive 2 hours to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon West or Lake Havasu to create unforgettable memories. Regardless of what your interests are or how you choose to spend your time during your trip to Arizona, this wonderful Bullhead City vacation rental home certainly won't disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, screened-in patio, private dock, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, Netflix and Hulu access with log-in, and much more
- Breathtaking views of the Colorado River can be seen from the property!
- Unbeatable location - Within close proximity to thrilling outdoor attractions!
- Gated boat/trailer parking on land by request; boat launch a mile away
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and 2 Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (1 dog max, 30lb weight limit)
- Pet Fee: $125 Per Stay (Max 1 Dog Allowed, 30 Lb Max, No Cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply