Nested in a beautiful rustic setting on a gorgeous mountain lake, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Greentown is your ticket to paradise! Up to 8 guests will spend majestic afternoons on Lake Wallenpaupack, and quiet evenings at home watching sunsets through the trees. Whether you're inside watching TV or outside on the deck, the home has plenty of space to spread out and relax. Regardless of your hobbies or interests, the Poconos region has something for you to enjoy!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Futon | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Basement: Futon
Step inside this 2, 285-square-foot home, which features vaulted ceilings, large windows, new wood floors, and an incredible stone fireplace that serves as the focal point of the living room! On bright afternoons, sunshine pours in through the windows, creating a comfortable and inviting space
Before you get ready for the day, head out to the four-seasons porch to sip on your morning coffee or breakfast tea. The only sounds you'll hear as the sun begins to rise are noises made by the local wildlife
When hunger strikes, let the chef in your group whip up tasty recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, which features new tiling and appliances. If you're traveling with any barbecue aficionados, use the gas grill on the back deck to make juicy steaks and burgers!
After dinner, head outside to one of the 3 decks that each offer a different view of the lake and imbibe on a refreshing cocktail. Watching the sunset each evening is the ideal way to end a perfect Poconos day. If you're feeling a little more competitive, you can unwind by playing a game of ping-pong or pool in the fully furnished game room
Once it's time to retire for the evening, everyone in your travel group is sure to sleep well in the cozy bedrooms. The first three rooms feature king-sized beds, and the fourth bedroom has 2 twin beds. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found in the living room, loft, or the basement
This lakefront house is in the perfect location to please everyone in your travel group. You could spend your whole vacation swimming, fishing, and boating on Lake Wallenpaupack, or you can head out to see and do everything to Poconos has to offer!
The spring and summer are obviously ideal for lake days, but the Poconos fun doesn't stop when the temperatures start to drop! The home is just a short drive away from some of the area's best ski resorts
If you get tired of cooking and grilling at your home-away-from-home, drive to any of the nearby towns to chow down at some delicious local restaurants! From BBQ to Italian, there's a cuisine to fit everyone's taste in the Poconos
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 decks with outdoor seating, private dock, 2 outdoor fire pits, gas grill, 4 all terrain mountain bikes, 2 paddle boards, 3 kayaks, bocce ball, ping pong table, pool table, darts, 4 flat-screen cable TVs (1 in the master bedroom), free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more!
- Lakefront Greentown location - walk down to the lake for a fun afternoon or take a short drive to explore everything the area has to offer!
- No smoking
- Minimum $300 fine if evidence of smoking on premises
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in