Lakefront bliss awaits you at ‘Sandpiper, ’ a 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cottage on the 'Gold Coast' of Lake Michigan! Share this vacation with a group of 5 friends, as you wake up to the sun rising over the water, spend days on the lake beach, going fishing and kayaking, and enjoy evenings making memories together on the deck
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Sofa Bed
You’ll be greeted with the soothing sound of peaceful crashing waves as you approach ‘Sandpiper. ’ Feel the sand under your toes as you walk along the path leading up to the property to unload your belongings before you head to the beach!
Inside, the well-appointed, remodeled home exudes classic beachfront charm while bringing an air of sophistication to the experience. In the open concept living space, you’ll have no problem mingling with your guests as dinner cooks or a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV
A beautiful wall of windows illuminates the interior and allows you to look out directly to the dunes and beach! Gather together at the dining table set for 6 to share a mouth-watering meal and a bottle of delicious wine
After dinner, head outside to the deck and out to the backyard to savor the cool evening breeze and warm up by the fire pit. You’ll spend the evening laughing and telling stories before making your way inside for a restful slumber
There are 2 quaint bedrooms waiting to carry you off to dreamland, and you’re sure to wake up feeling refreshed after a night spent in these comfortable full-sized beds!
Outdoor enthusiasts should be sure to pack up a lunch and head to Muskegon State Park to explore more than 1, 200 acres of nature, including rare coastal marshes, dunes, and woodlands
For more fun on the water, try your hand at fishing with a local charter service, such as Reel Action Fishing Charters. If marine life doesn't beckon you, head to Muskegon Lake Boat Rentals and explore the water by canoe or kayak!
Thrill seekers will love spending the day at Michigan's Adventure Park, offering high-flying thrills on the heart-pounding roller coasters. When you've gotten your share of rides, head over to WildWater for a leisurely float along the river or make a splash on one of the water slides!
An excellent rainy day activity, the Muskegon Museum of Art features a variety of collections and exhibitions that are sure to peak your cultural interests and artistic senses
For a laid-back day, make your way to downtown Muskegon, where you can pick up fresh produce at the tremendous farmer’s market, and grab a brew and a drink at one of the breweries and distilleries, followed by dinner at a local bar or restaurant
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, spacious deck, outdoor furnishings, outdoor shower, charcoal grill, fire pit, access to lake beach, and more!
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the vacation rental cottage on the premises, Evolve listing #382469
- Great North Muskegon location right on Lake Michigan - A short walk from a lake beach, and minutes from Muskegon State Park, downtown Muskegon, boat rentals, Michigan’s Adventure Park, and Muskegon Museum of Art!
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in