*Please note that the homeowner will provide a free boat tour for guests staying 5 nights or longer*
This spacious 2, 600-square-foot, 4-bedroom, 2. 5-bathroom Spring Training vacation rental house offers accommodations for up to 10 guests with comfortable furnishings for an ideal home base in Mesa, Arizona. Whether you and your guests are looking to enjoy the Arizona weather, or are in town for Spring Training this home offers ample room to relax, soak up the sun and enjoy what Mesa has to offer
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Havasu Falls Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Grand Canyon Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Kirchner Caves): Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping (Sedona Room): Pull Out Bed
Boasting 2, 651 square feet, this spacious home offers traditional home decor mixed with a variety of great amenities to create a wonderful home-away-from-home experience!
You’ll enter the property and instantly notice the warm open layout with large vaulted ceilings and 2 pristine leather couches, perfect for an afternoon nap. As you leave the entryway, you’ll notice a lovely 8-person dining room for sharing a more formal meal around the holidays
Inside each of the bedrooms you will find comfortable beds, a personal closet and carpet flooring. The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and access to the property’s balcony that is ideal for enjoying the Arizona sunset
The well-equipped kitchen is positioned at the back of the house which fills with natural sunlight as the day progresses. Jump onto the sectional couch and turn the flat-screen cable TV to watch any games you can’t attend in person
When you aren’t out and about, enjoy the huge backyard area of the property by grilling up a feast or reading a book in the shade
Surrounding the property guests have access to a variety of different attractions including 8 lakes, 4 community pools, a splash pad, the Dobson Ranch Golf Course, tennis courts, and 3 community parks at their fingertips. For an additional fee guests also have the option to escape the sun by renting a boat out for the day
This Mesa home is ideally located for you to explore the extensive dining, shopping, and entertainment options nearby!
The property is located only 10 minutes from most of the spring training facilities, making this the perfect spot to shack up to support your favorite team
You’ll also have numerous options for dining out throughout your stay including the local staples T. C. Eggington’s or Crackers & Co Cafe for brunch, and Oregano’s Pizza Bistro for Dinner. The area also has numerous shopping outlets close by in case you need anything throughout your stay
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well equipped kitchen, free WiFi, multiple ceiling fans, 5 flat-screen cable & smart TVs, gas grill, 2 car garage with additional off street parking, access to the community golf course, 4 pools, lakes, tennis courts, and more!
- The homeowner will provide a free boat tour for guests staying 5 nights or longer!
- Fantastic central location near Spring Training facilities, hospitals, supermarkets, churches, restaurants, galleries and the freeways
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Optional boat rental fee of $150 per day
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in