*** If you are looking to stay for an extended time for 2 weeks or longer October - March, please contact Evolve for a discounted rate. ***
This 4-bedroom, 2. 5-bathroom vacation rental house in Mantoloking is an amazing retreat for a family seeking a rejuvenating beach escape. Boasting 2, 800 square feet of living space, the home accommodates 9 guests comfortably. You’ll have the stunning Atlantic ocean and Barnegat Bay at your fingertips, a private pool, and all the comforts of home to make your stay truly memorable!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Step inside this beautiful house featuring tasteful decor and convenient amenities throughout. With so much comfortable and well-appointed space, your family and guests will have no qualms about settling into this charming home-away-from-home
The home has plenty of space to spread out and relax with two family rooms, a dining area, fully equipped kitchen, a covered outdoor porch, and deck
A main family room with two plush sofas, a flat-screen cable TV, and a gas fireplace is a great place to cozy up while your dinner is being prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. The open floor plan flows through from the living room to the dining area, with a table, chairs, and breakfast bar
The kitchen includes a dishwasher, stainless steel refrigerator, stove, and microwave. There is ample counter space and a land island, making it an excellent space for whipping up some of your favorite dishes!
Through the sliding doors, you’ll find a patio furnished with charming outdoor chairs, a loveseat, and additional outdoor dining areas along with an enclosed outdoor hot and cold shower. The patio is partially covered, allowing for you to enjoy a cool beverage in the shade or catch some rays. A gas grill on the porch is perfect for preparing some fresh meals!
Steps down from the porch lead to a large heated pool with plenty of chairs for lounging by the water and working on your tan or catching up on a good read
When you’re ready to retire for the night, choose from one of 4 charming and comfortable bedrooms. Out of the 4 rooms, 2 are equipped with flat-screen cable TVs, with a Smart TV in the master bedroom and one room is equipped with a standard TV with DVD player. The large master features vaulted ceilings and windows that allow plenty of natural light to warm the space. A large en-suite bathroom includes an oversized Jacuzzi tub, a prime spot to relax!
The property is located in The South Mantoloking Beach Association, with a private beach access. Sitting in close proximity to one of New Jersey’s best private beaches, you’ll have no shortage of fun on the sand
When you’re ready to venture out, the house is conveniently close to restaurants, the aquarium, and 2 amusement parks. Less than 15 minutes from the property, you’ll find Jenkinson’s Aquarium where you can watch penguin and shark feedings
The Jenkinson’s Boardwalk is packed with fun events like fireworks, bingo, hermit crab races, and movies on the beach. There are also plenty of amusement park rides for your whole group to enjoy!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 cable TVs, WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, central air-conditioning, gas fireplace, master bath with Jacuzzi tub, private heated pool, and more
- Enjoy this home’s beach community with access to private beach!
- Convenient location - Close to golf courses, restaurants, amusement parks, aquarium, fishing charters, and jet ski rentals!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed-Violators will be fined $500 to the original reservation if pets are found on the property
- Strict Maximum Occupancy - Violators will be charged an additional $50 per person per night for broken policy
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- The pool closes October 2nd, 2017 and the private Association Atlantic Ocean beach will be unguarded off season. The Association Beach will still be Accessible via the private beach walkways all year long. Due to these changes, the Association/Amenities fees are adjusted from $55 per day to $25 per day October - May
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in