Marked down over 30% from original rates!
Our super-deluxe, very spacious, quiet, modern, and beautifully appointed town home is nestled on a picturesque creek and meadow, with the Lone Peak Mountain and Spanish Peaks towering a short distance away. Sitting on a quiet street, our townhome (duplex, end unit) is conveniently located to Meadow Village, Town Center, a park, and hiking trails. You will be just a short walk from great activities like tennis, golf, the quaint Historic Crail Ranch (built in 1902), and hiking. The town's recreational park (soccer/softball/playground/skateboarding and more) in the summer and sledding, ice skating, skiing (XC nearby and downhill up the road) in the winter is very short stroll as well
The spacious 3, 500 SF retreat has many 'fun spots' to relax and enjoy beautiful mountain and meadow views with your family and friends. Our home has all new furniture, purchased by the best interior decorator in the area, turning our new house into a beautiful 4 BR and 4 BA home
Upon entering our luxurious vacation home, you will be greeted by vaulted ceilings, large windows with stunning views, and gorgeous hardwood floors, providing a sense of grandeur and tranquility. An open floor plan on the main level contains a large living room with a spectacular stone fireplace, with an adjacent solid wood dining table. The kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances and granite counter tops. Four bar stools, a wet bar, and kitchen island provide plenty of space to gather and enjoy pleasant conversation, a coffee in the morning, or a glass of wine in the evening
A game table and adjacent sitting chairs overlook the living room, providing a separate area to admire the majestic views that surround you while reading or playing games/cards with your family or friends. The large master bedroom is furnished with a locally made king bed, matched with dresser/nightstands, and lamps. You will enjoy an adjoining master bath and spacious walk in closet
A separate large family room downstairs with a quaint black propane fireplace provides an extra gathering space to enjoy each others company. Three individually decorated bedroom are spread out on the lower level
* Enjoy the peaceful sights and sounds of Crail Creek right out your back door. In the summer, dip your feet in the cool refreshing water!
* Two decks look out on the creek, lake, mountains, and fresh air of Big Sky, where you can enjoy a morning coffee or a home cooked meal
* All televisions are new internet-enabled wide screen HD TVs so you can stream movies and your favorite shows!
* Cozy up near your two fireplaces to warm yourself in the winter. Enjoy both the towering stone fireplace in the living room or the quaint propane fireplace in the family room
* Our sauna and steam shower will soothe your body and rejuvenate your spirits after a full day's activities in the beautiful outdoors
* The master bedroom has its own private balcony
* Wildlife viewing is common in the meadow (moose, elk, deer)
* Professional property manager is on call 24/7, and based just a mile away to answer any questions or provide assistance
* Guest perks program provided at check in, offering discounts to local shops, restaurants, and activities
Ideal location for outdoor activities
Our home is centrally located, a five minute walk or a very short drive to everything your heart desires
In the summer, walk into town, or beyond to numerous hiking trails. Take a short stroll to a local park, Big Sky Golf Course, (designed by Arnold Palmer), tennis, and even skateboarding. You can also take a short walk to restaurants, fitness center, shops, and more. Rafting, canoeing, fishing, zip lining, and horseback riding are nearby, and historic Yellowstone Park is just 45 minutes away
In the winter, take a short 7 minute drive or free shuttle bus to the slopes of Big Sky Resort. You can also step outside from our home and strap on your XC skis or snow shoes and connect with the Lone Mountain Ranch majestic 85 km trail system. Ice skating and winter fishing are also popular activities nearby
You will have a vacation that will never be forgotten in our luxurious town home!