Get an authentic taste of the big city by staying at this stylish Staten Island, NY vacation studio apartment, perfectly situated within walking distance of the Staten Island Ferry! As soon as you step into this chic studio apartment, you'll be charmed by its elegantly designed interior, with exquisite touches such as a scarlet chaise lounge and electric fireplace. With plenty of room for 3 guests but also ideal for a couple seeking a romantic New York City getaway, this is the one for you!
For your viewing pleasure, utilize the flat screen Smart TV opposite the bed, equipped with wireless internet access, HBO, and Netflix
When you're not out trying one of the area's many fine local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal at home in the quaint eat-in kitchen, stocked with a full-sized fridge, gas stove with oven, microwave, and ample kitchen cabinets. Enjoy your culinary creations around the charming dine-in eating area, which has a stone table top and modern dining chairs. The bathroom features a full-sized tub with shower, eco-friendly push button toilet, and a beautiful porcelain sink with floating wood vanity
The outside gate of this contemporary house welcomes you into a private outdoor living space, where you can have a romantic dinner and dine under the solar lit lanterns hanging from a statuesque evergreen tree. You'll find yourself enthralled with the mesmerizing water fountain as the water ripple changes and cascades down into a serene stone-filled water basin. Close your eyes and relax on the comfortable resin patio love seat while listening to the smooth effervescent water sound, or watch and listen to the calming natural sounds of tweeting birds perched high in nearby trees
From this wonderful studio, you won't have to venture far to access the city's best attractions! Yankee Stadium is located just down the street, where minor league baseball players train before they go pro. City Hall and St. George Theater are only a block away from the property, as is the Staten Island Ferry, which can easily transport you to and from Manhattan. Be sure to spend a day visiting the area's fascinating museums, including a children's museum, Chinese garden, botanical garden, and cultural center, where Jackie O was on board. You'll find tons of excellent niche restaurants around, as well as a large grocery store just 3 short blocks away for your convenience. In addition, there's a terrific park mere steps down the street from the apartment, where you can observe fantastic views of the city. Also, you'll be delighted to find that you'll have easy access to the new luxury empire outlet mall, currently being build on Staten Island in addition to a Ferris wheel. Whether this is your first trip to the Big Apple or the continuation of an annual tradition, this exceptional Staten Island vacation rental studio apartment ensures an urban vacation experience you won't forget anytime soon!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an eat-in kitchen complete with blender and panini press, blackout shades, wireless internet access, flat-screen Smart TV with HBO and Netflix, wall-mounted electric fireplace, chaise lounge, air conditioning, tub/shower combo, private outdoor living space with comfortable patio furniture, serene water feature, driveway, and much more
- Outstanding location! Within easy walking distance of the Staten Island Ferry, parks, museums, Staten Island Yankee Stadium, niche restaurants, shopping, and numerous other attractions!
- Stay here while visiting these colleges, roughly 20 minutes away by bus or car: Wagner College, St. John's University and the College of Staten Island
- Sprinkler system all around house
- Extra amenities to make you feel right at home, such as soap, extra travel toothbrushes, iron and ironing board, hangers, and a fire extinguisher
- Queen-sized Bed with Memory Foam Mattress
- For stays over 7 nights, a Twin-sized Bed can be brought in to accommodate 1 extra guest if needed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A $10 extra person fee will apply for a third person (per night)