Come to the peaceful cabin in the woods for your vacation or weekend getaway only 30 minutes from Everett and Snohomish or about an hour from Seattle!!
This is NOT roughing it! Enjoy the brand NEW hot tub on the deck to relax in while overlooking the rushing falls, the sweeping views from the cabin, the jacuzzi bathtub, fireplace, nice appliances, fully stocked kitchen, linens, everything you need!
The Canyon Falls Cabin will delight you with the sights and sounds of nature. Come and relax to the rhythm of the swaying trees, the river rushing over the falls, and the occasional call of an eagle. The cabins' serene setting will encourage you to relax and restore balance to your life. Bring a book and cozy up to the wood stove (wood is provided) and hiking boots and leave the rest behind! 4 miles from downtown Historic Granite Falls! The wonderful cabin is perfect for all kinds of gatherings and accomodates from 1-5 guests and you can bring your dog!
Spend a day, weekend or longer in fully furnished comfort! The cozy and beautiful decoration will enhance your get-away and provide the comfort you need to relax
* Romantic hot tub overlooking the river
* Huge picture windows to view the river, falls and the trees
* Wood stove and plenty of firewood provided
* Vaulted livingroom with its 'Granite Falls Logging History Wall'
* Fully furnished chef's kitchen with everything you need
* 2 bedrooms with comfy beds and linens
* Reading loft overlooking the falls
* Gorgeous bathroom with jacuzzi tub, double sinks and heated floors!
* Wrap around deck for lounging or having a barbeque
30 minutes to Everett, 60 minutes to Seattle
Canyon Falls Cabin is the perfect distance for a convenient getaway from the hectic pace of daily life. If you are visiting from out of town, it is a short drive to spend the day exploring all the sights of the big city of Seattle and still get back in time for a drink on the deck or a crackling fire inside!
Or closer by, 5 minutes to the old logging town of Granite Falls to check out the museum, wood floor hardware store, a few great cafes, or drive 20 minutes to the historic town of Snohomish, the antique capital of the Northwest where you can walk their river walk, explore the Centennial Trail, Aquatic Center or of course do the antique walk! Or head to Woodinville for wonderful wine tasting events, or drive to the Bavarian themed town in the moutains of Leavenworth
NOTE:If you are looking for a smaller less expensive option check out my other place, Granite Falls Getaway on the same river for only $85 per nite, sleeps 2. Www. Vrbo. Com/1146747
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1) Is snow a problem? In the 5 years I have owned it, there have been a few days with snow, but never enough to hinder driving in and out
2) How far from the nearest town? 3 miles
3) Do you provide linens, dishes, etc? Everything you need is there already and all you need to bring is food. We have salt/pepper, spices, coffee, grinder, cream, sugar too. We even provide dry split firewood!
4) Is there phone/internet/tv? Yes there is free wi-fi and a landline that has free long distance calling. There is a tv for movies and a collection of movies you can watch or bring your own!
5) Can I bring a pet? Yes, we are pet friendly and there is a $25 additional one-time fee
6) How do I gain access? About 2 weeks before your check in date, you will receive driving instructions and the code to open the electronic lock. No keys, no need to schedule a meeting time!
7) Is there a bed on main floor for handicap? Yes, there is a bedroom with twin bed on first floor. Cabin has 1 step up from driveway area to enter. Bathroom is on main floor and has shower and tub
8) Are there neighbors close by? We own the property nearest to this one and the other neighbors within walking distance are wonderful and helpful
Keywords: cabin, forest, river, romantic, chalet, bungalow, log cabin, trees, eagles