* Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Escape to a romantic getaway in Bend at this 1-bathroom vacation rental studio apartment. This quaint unit is the perfect home base for 2 to sample the local wineries and breweries, explore the Willamette National Forest, or have a picnic along the Deschutes River. Situated on 5 pastoral acres, this abode features WiFi and a fully equipped kitchen - sure to provide a relaxing stay!
Studio: King Bed
As soon as you arrive, you'll simply fall in love with this tranquil cottage, nestled amidst a bounty of mature trees on the property's 5 verdant acres of irrigated pasture land. Don't forget to look up at the scenic forested area all around you as you unload your bags into this comfortably furnished unit
The interior of the cottage has everything you'll need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay, including soft linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning and free WiFi to keep you connected while you're away
Look forward to beginning leisurely vacation days perched atop any of the multiple outdoor seating choices, drinking a hot cup of coffee while admiring the unobstructed view of the Three Sisters - beautiful volcanic peaks in the Cascade Mountain Range
Following an eventful day spent exploring Bend and the surrounding areas, come home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen which is complete with all the cooking appliances you'll need to whip up your favorite recipes. After you're done cooking, gather around the quaint adjacent wooden dining table to devour the culinary delight with your loved one
Finish off the night by watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV by the warm glow of a fire, radiating from the cozy wood burning stove. When you're ready to call it a night, curl up in the king-sized memory foam bed to rest up for the next exciting day in Oregon!
Known for its world-class outdoor recreation, mouthwatering dining, local breweries, beautiful art and vibrant culture, Central Oregon truly offers something for every interest and taste! No matter what time of year it is, there's always something to do, from skiing, snowboarding, sledding and ice skating to waterskiing, wakeboarding, paddle boarding, and rafting
Other popular activities include cycling and mountain biking on countless bike paths, fishing and fly fishing in pristine rivers, hiking, live music, shopping, dining, visiting art galleries, spa days and so much more. Bend is home to some of the country's top craft breweries and renowned restaurants, as well as several exceptional wineries, where you can taste wines and explore vineyards
This property is ideally situated to enjoy everything this incredible area has to offer. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time exploring the area's unparalleled mountain terrain, strolling through one of Bend's relaxing parks or simply relaxing at the property and taking in the surrounding natural splendor, this lovely Bend vacation rental cottage certainly won't disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with cable, in-unit laundry machines, wood burning stove, air conditioning, soft linens and towels, 4 kayaks available for guest use, and much more!
- Spectacular Bend location - Enjoy picturesque mountain views, including unobstructed views of the Three Sisters, easy access to all central Oregon's abounding attractions and outdoor recreation!
- Airport: Redmond Municipal Airport - 2522 SE Jesse Butler Circle, Redmond, OR 97756, ( ~ 14 miles away)
- No smoking allowed on the premises
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in